Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Are we sure the NWA actually exists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Corgan did a podcast interview. Highlights: Weekly free internet TV, hoping to start running shows in spring 2018, and no more NWA licensee promotions.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

The promotions were of such low quality that they reflected badly on the brand.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

TNA is owned by a major media corporation and the NWA was killed by Shane Douglas in 1993.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

If I were a teacher and the NWA champion you know I’d have that belt mounted on the wall somehow

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Tim Storm vs The Big Guy.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I semi-care about this storyline so Billy’s doing better than TNA.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

A website no one has heard of made up a story months ago and attributed quotes to a made up person. Then 3 months later another site decided "hey lets post this rumor too!" Then Eugene Jerome believed it.

Falling rapidly down the Eugene intelligence rankings.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

So this is what that TEW fed with F- in everything is like

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

NWA will open for the smashing pumpkins

oh is that the big project Easy E has been talking about on twitter? don’t think they’ll like Hogan

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

no, seriously, does he even have the money to fly himself and that guy to China

transcontinental flights are Not Cheap

e: also, does he like, have the connections to even promote a loving event in China? i'm pretty sure you need to grease the government's palms to do anything there

It’s Billy Corgan so I’m pretty sure he has money, the problem is he’s a complete moron who would spend money trying to book Wenzhou

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Dave Lagana went on Sean Waltman’s podcast and said a promoter offered Tim Storm $10,000 to double-cross Billy Corgan and drop the NWA title to them.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Tokamak posted:

Have James Storm win and and go on to face Tim Storm in a 'Storm Cell' Match.

Stormin’ Norman Smiley arrives and rips the door off the cell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Mods please rename the thread to NWA White POWERRR so casual viewers know never to watch this show.