Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I'm on episode 7 and I've started skipping Mickey Doyle's scenes. I hope he dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

drunken officeparty posted:

I understand Usher though. Well, who he is but not why they trust him at all. Being the Doug of Conway makes sense that he is connected and stuff. She is apparently a white house ghost

Usher seems way more powerful than Doug.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I like that they intimated Conway had real problems to work through if he became president but then he didn't and instead disappeared and we never found out what happened. Great storytelling.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I like how they clearly didn't want to pay Molly Parker for a cameo.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

logikv9 posted:

holy poo poo i had to look it up and i didn't even realize it was him who jumped the fence. i maybe thought it was him but then i thought "why the gently caress would he be doing this"

what a mess

Haha I totally missed that. I guess that shows how much I cared by that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Yeah, it seemed like a lot of his problems were surmountable. Even Romero, who ended up being his biggest thorn, was willing to play ball. Was he already planning to resign when he needlessly pissed him off? Because that's what restarted the hearings. :thunk:

• Locked thread