Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

logikv9 posted:

i didn't understand why there needed to be the francis / cosplayer relationship it came and went and nothing happened

I think this is one of my biggest pet peeves from this season. Like, ok when the dude was first introduced back in Season 1 or 2, he was just a one-off character that created some surreal instance that seemed to throw Frank for a bit of a loop. Then they bring him back for...some reason this season, they fart around a bit with some non-plotline, and then oops Frank and him are lovers for a brief moment and then... he's dead. Which might have had some impact if the body count for this season wasn't already absurdly high.

They need to call it quits, and focus on wrapping this up sussinctly and compellingly next season.

LogisticEarth fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread