Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
I loved this show but the 2016 cycle pretty much made HoC look like non-fiction.

We are living through a more far fetched HoC as this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Its still the same problem in my opinion. Watching Frank and Clair claw their way to the top was what hooked me. Watching them swat at flies for the next 30 episodes just isn't doing it.

Frank's the president, he could have kept on clawing on the world stage, there's so many interesting plots you could write as he strong arms and back stabs his allies and enemies on the sovereign state level.

There's so much poo poo Frank could stir up.

Herv fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jun 6, 2017

• Locked thread