Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

I'm only on episode 7 or 8 (I've read synopses for the rest), but they have to wrap this poo poo up next season. It's barely entertaining as a hatewatch at this point. Was that opening scene on the Senate floor supposed to be shocking or something? Depending on the American populace being too ignorant or stupid to know how government actually works can only prop up your plotlines so much. Frank is smart enough to know that there's a standing AUMF, why would he waste a bunch of time on this Declaration of War poo poo? Even if you're ascribing to the 8th dimensional chess theory or whatever it still makes no sense. Tom was an okay character but he should've been done last season one way or another. The Conway storyline is so implausibly dumb and stretched out and Kinnaman is not good enough to make it interesting to watch. There's a shift mid-season where it feels like the writer's room noticed "oh poo poo Trump might win" and kind of flail to not be too on the nose, but honestly that might've been an more interesting direction to go in rather than just...murdering everybody? Making Claire & Frank into half-assed Machiavellis? I don't know man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread