Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Does Vince travel when WWE does tours overseas? I would assume so, but he seems to think of East Asia as "The Mysterious Orient" and that's baffling when wrestling is so popular in Japan and WWE apparently wants to expand into the Chinese market, etc. I would love to know what Vince thought when Cena was practicing his Mandarin

I just imagine him refusing to do business in China until he receives a personal invite into the Forbidden City, and bitching that he doesn't need any drat TEA

Also given his fury over things outside his control, the idea that there is writing in an entirely different alphabet that is read top to bottom and right to left must really piss him off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Apparently WWE is doing tryouts while they're in the UK and the Finnish wrestler Sami Koski / El Excentrico is taking part. I got into FCF (the only promotion here in Finland) a bit too late so I never got to see him wrestle, but I understand he's good. Would be cool to see a countryman getting to the WWE, hope he does well.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

oldpainless posted:

Because she was his daughter Vince was actually harder on Stephanie than he would be on a normal person so the fact she still made it to the top is proof she's among one of the best in history

That and ladyballs

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Cageside says a match filmed for Main Event was Aleister Black vs Curt Hawkins

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cool that they finally gave Hawkins a win

E: whoops, spoilers

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Skinty McEdger posted:

Yeah, it was the reason Shane left the company. He was doing their digital presence but it was becoming increasingly clear to everyone that he had fallen to third place in the family hierarchy behind Steph and HHH.

This never would've happened if only Shane had married Shawn Michaels.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/861692318042251268

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He could lift an ambulance but carrying Roman Reigns was too big a task.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Hopefully Raw will be okay so I can avoid watching the Penguins lose the 2nd of 3 games they are going to lose.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris James 2 posted:

JR and McGuinness are commentating for the WWE UK show

That is loving awesome

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

extradite THIS! posted:

Apparently WWE is doing tryouts while they're in the UK and the Finnish wrestler Sami Koski / El Excentrico is taking part. I got into FCF (the only promotion here in Finland) a bit too late so I never got to see him wrestle, but I understand he's good. Would be cool to see a countryman getting to the WWE, hope he does well.

El Excentrico is cool and good. Nothing special on the mic, but pretty skilled in the ring. Mind you I haven't followed his exploits after leaving FCF, but I had the pleasure of seeing him perform plenty of times in Finland.

At the least I hope it goes better than when they had tryouts in Finland and picked up the amazing Häijy Heimo Ukonselkä, whose only TV appearance ended up being a side character in a stupid comedy bit

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My big strong boy no! :cry:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

extradite THIS! posted:

is he the Finnish Sami Zayn

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

braun..... no.....

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Well what's the loving point of Raw now?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I take it that's a worked injury? Man, gently caress Vince. I'm talking X-Pac heat way. Like, legit and not a heel way.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gatts posted:

I take it that's a worked injury? Man, gently caress Vince. I'm talking X-Pac heat way. Like, legit and not a heel way.

I don't think PWS would be reporting a work like that.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

he's supposedly in a match tonight despite the sling he came out in

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gatts posted:

the torn rotator cuff was the worked injury, i guess to cover up this

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
whoops wrong thread

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the torn rotator cuff was the worked injury, i guess to cover up this

Yep. Timing of tweet/article important, after Raw was taped and he could be written away

This was an injury he worked with for a bit and is finally getting taken care of. Better to do it now, instead of wait until after he takes a bunch of Brock suplexes and have to hope nothing gets aggravated

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Well, there went the only reason to watch Raw.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I can't believe sasha broke brauns arm. How rude of a thing to do.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

lmao I opened this thread up to this post and my daughter (she's 7) sees it and goes "did he bust out of jail?".

He last recognition of Braun is the Reigns ambulance beat down so she assumed he went to jail.

Then she asked again if he broke out and if they killed him? I said, why would they do that? She goes, he's gonna kill everyone, HE'S GONE BONKERS!.

I died.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the Truth is, we're all a little bonkers

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It would've been cool if they wrote Braun off TV saying he went to jail and actually kept him off shows to sell it.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

MassRafTer posted:

It would've been cool if they wrote Braun off TV saying he went to jail and actually kept him off shows to sell it.

This could also be just the storyline to introduce Hijo De Bossman and Nailz Jr

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

wandler20 posted:

lmao I opened this thread up to this post and my daughter (she's 7) sees it and goes "did he bust out of jail?".

He last recognition of Braun is the Reigns ambulance beat down so she assumed he went to jail.

Then she asked again if he broke out and if they killed him? I said, why would they do that? She goes, he's gonna kill everyone, HE'S GONE BONKERS!.

I died.

I love that her logic makes more sense than WWE writing.

Time to bring her in as the 29th writer!

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

WWE official stance: If you don't like Roman it's because you're a fat piece of poo poo and mad your girlfriend wants to gently caress him

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i'm around but cant make the thread atm because something popped up sorry ya'll

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Only if it were something unrelated to in ring action.

Otherwise every time there was a beatdown afterwards we nerds would cry "why don't you send him to jail like BRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUN?!?"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
braun goes to jail for tax evasion

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

I died.

I'm imagining my niece being exactly like this in a few years and it's the best. :)

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

MotU posted:

braun goes to jail for tax evasion

That would actually be a really funny way to write him off and now I want this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Only if it were something unrelated to in ring action.

Otherwise every time there was a beatdown afterwards we nerds would cry "why don't you send him to jail like BRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUN?!?"

Flipping an Ambulance would probably be enough to be "Okay, this time it's jail."

• Locked thread