Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

Tomoe doesn't quite know what to make of Ray. On the one hand, he definitely looks and acts like a delinquent. On the other, he seems like he's gone through some hard things, so maybe he needed help? Either way, she'll keep an eye on him!

She'll need to keep an eye on Junko too, though for other reasons. Tomoe really doesn't get why Junko doesn't like her. They should be allies!

I'm sure Junko wants to help people too so why is she so short with me all the time?

Tomoe can feel the amusement radiating from her recent... she doesn't quite know what to call the spirit that's bonded with her. Besides Guinevere of course.

Your way of helping people isn't exactly what that girl has in mind. She's the type that thinks there has to be order or everything will just go to hell. You on the other hand...

Tomoe rolls her eyes. For a knight, Guinevere is pretty cynical. Thinking about that distracts her as the new transfer student makes her unorthodox introduction.

God preserve us, it's Nyneve.

Tomoe snaps back into the present to see Nina pointing right at her, before Ryoko - late again - hustles her away.

If she's back, others are too. Maybe even that old coot... worse, his ex-lover and Arthur's bastard too. Or worst of all, Lancelot.

Disdain practically drips from Guinevere's - voice? Regardless, Tomoe chooses to ignore it.

I have to talk to her! If there are other knights, we should work together! A new Round Table! And she thinks Ray's one too! We should all be fighting for justice together!

Lord save me from idealists.

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 20:38 on May 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

"Hey, wait up!" Tomoe stopped to pull grab her bag of fencing gear, putting her a few steps behind Ryoko, but fully realizing Junko's fears, she's next out the window on the other girl's heels.

You might be an even bigger idiot than he was Guinevere complains, but it's half hearted at best, and Tomoe can feel the other's anticipation of action. For all her cynicism, seems that the Black Knight has as much desire for adventure as Tomoe.

"Which way did that girl go?" Tomoe asks Ryoko.

There's no hope of doing it quietly with Nyneve involved anyways, so you might as well just shout for her.

Tomoe glances away for a second, then looks back at Ryoko. "My knight - you've got one too, right? - anyways she says we should just shout for that girl. Her name was Nina, right?"

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Tomoe skids to halt as the group comes around the corner. She stares at the cat monster and the woman, the unzips her bag without really looking at it. She pulls out a pair of swords attached to a white harness. Tomoe cinches the belt around her waist and shrugs the straps over her shoulders, never taking her eyes off the monsters.

Finally she grins and draws the longer blade.

You're going to do it aren't you? Of course you are.

"All right, let's do this!" Then Tomoe's charging them.

God forgive me, but I do love a good fight!

Initiative: 1d6+9 12

• Locked thread