Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
So the "coming to America" historian is Ibis right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Loki literally rants about shoving a spear of mistletoe through his eye at one point towards the end.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Dr. Clockwork posted:

One thing I never got is that Thor doesn't have an American counterpart. I would think with all the neo-Nazis tattoing Nordic runes and wearing Thor's hammers, you could do an interesting spin on that.

He did, he was Wednesday's original partner before Loki but killed himself out of depression.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Where does the bug spray huffing fit into all of this?

Sufi's.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Gillie as Bowie is doing all sorts of things for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

The people who make this show are a treasure. Depicting Oathkeeper shits for what they actually are is wonderful.

• Locked thread