Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

At a preview event, Fuller said that the sex scene between Salim and the Ifrit cost them a quarter mil and will show EVERYTHING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

precision posted:

"Everything"? I call bullshit, but kudos if they actually have the balls to show an honest to God male-on-male blowjob and cumshot. Seriously though there's no way they will, even Game of Thrones doesn't show erect dong.

Apparently the money shot involves fire (they said yes, we are going to see everything.)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Told you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yes, Gaiman and Fuller said as much about his story line.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, realizing how dumb you are about Loki in the book is a plot point, since even Shadow smacks his head when he makes the connection.

I think at the time that book came out, you were less likely to recognize Loki's name than you are now, given his prevalence in the Marvel universe. It's smarter for them to not mention it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That dog wants to play Anubis.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Was whisky jack cast yet?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This episode moved nothing forward but was also the best one so far in terms of character moments.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

We very likely won't get to it this season but Shadows death is going to be glorious in Fullers's version of the scene, and I cannot wait.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I wonder if it's because Odin was responsible for her death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

They were doing this thing with Mr World in the close ups where they shot him with a handheld camera and then stabilized the shot around his face, so things look extra shimmy around him. It was a really good use of the technology.

Edit: someone beat me to it.

• Locked thread