Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

I remember Gaiman mentioning a deleted scene in the book where Shadow talks to Jesus. Are there any other references to the Abrahamic God(s) in the book?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

I think two hangings in one episode would be a bit too much, thematically.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

Zaphod42 posted:

Why would you go with Rifts when D10 Scion exists?

Its LITERALLY American Gods the roleplaying game.

They even name drop Neil Gaiman in the opening credits.

It's also total poo poo.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

I am a huge fan of both Star Trek and boobs and there is no single incarnation of either that I would rather see over this show.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

Normal Adult Human posted:

the magical black man wasn't pure good, and it destroyed this poor goon's mind.

omfg

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

My Lovely Horse posted:

I would have subtitled that whole scene :colbert:

Speaking of, loved the subtitles in this episode. This show is so delightfully eccentric and strange.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

Amanda Palmer is a soulsucking harpy and we will likely never get anything new and good out of him because he's too busy living out his goth cuckold fantasy.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

Crow Jane posted:

Do we know that she purposefully left the tv on, or was it just mysteriously on and turned to that cartoon when she got home? :tinfoil:

The cat was watching cartoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

I can simultaneously enjoy deeply enjoy a novel while acknowledging its flaws. If anything, diving deep into literary criticism is the sign of a true fan.

• Locked thread