Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
What the DCAU was really missing was lovingly rendered upskirt rear end-grabbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

achillesforever6 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPL8uL1h8FA
Its weird seeing the old DCAU style in a new DC cartoon movie.

Wow, none of the jokes in that trailer worked

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Lurdiak posted:

Darkseidcrushedmyballs dot geocities dot com.

That Darkseid throws fools helluva far and I hear his van is fast!

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wow, none of the jokes in that trailer worked

DCAU Batman totally would have given up an autograph.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Now I'm watching the original Justice League season and the art is all weird. Superman has weird cheekbones and all the women are normal sized instead of tiny pixy creatures with legs to Mars

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

purple death ray posted:

Everything about this new Batman/Harley movie has been a colossal pile of bad tbh

Well at least that's consistent with the animated movies they've been putting out for years, not including the Batman '66 one that is.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I want to watch the Batman/Harley Quinn movie. It looks like it could be a fun romp

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Am I crazy or was that movie supposed to have Sorkin as Harley originally? I swear they did a behind the scenes where they showed early clips and it sounded like her, albeit a little out of practice compared to Strong.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Calaveron posted:

Now I'm watching the original Justice League season and the art is all weird. Superman has weird cheekbones and all the women are normal sized instead of tiny pixy creatures with legs to Mars

I like Batman's long as hell ears and the 2 inch heels on his boots.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

TwoPair posted:

I don't know what you're talking abouI NEED YOUR HELP

Yeah, that and the payoff near the end of the episode.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

achillesforever6 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPL8uL1h8FA
Its weird seeing the old DCAU style in a new DC cartoon movie.

Watching the old DCAU style Harley, but hearing a different voice was jarring for me.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib
Where is the new chat thread?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
So if you have a Kindle or any tablet with a Kindle app, Amazon seems to have gone pants-on-head crazy: They're selling hundreds (possibly thousands?) of TPBs at insane prices. And these are both recent and relevant! Secret Wars is $3.40, 1602 is $3.00, and God Loves, Man Kills is $0.80. This is lunacy.

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 2, 2017

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CapnAndy posted:

So if you have a Kindle or any tablet with a Kindle app, Amazon seems to have gone pants-on-head crazy: They're selling hundreds (possible thousands?) of TPBs at insane prices. And these are both recent and relevant! Secret Wars is $3.40, 1602 is $3.00, and God Loves, Man Kills is $0.80. This is lunacy.

Maybe the warehouse is overstocked?

lol

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

So if you have a Kindle or any tablet with a Kindle app, Amazon seems to have gone pants-on-head crazy: They're selling hundreds (possibly thousands?) of TPBs at insane prices. And these are both recent and relevant! Secret Wars is $3.40, 1602 is $3.00, and God Loves, Man Kills is $0.80. This is lunacy.

They also attach to your Comixology account, so you don't specifically need a Kindle or Kindle app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib
New chat/discussion thread here.

• Locked thread