Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I legit thought he was dead and had to check. He hasn't posted this game day and his switch to TM triggered me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

But we're not all lovers, only one death last night

Mafia edit: "yesterday" (D1 lynch) not last night

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Bif is probably scum

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Bifauxnen posted:

But we're not all lovers, only one death last night

I guess I meant that the scum NK would consider mason buddies to be lovers and would kill both?

I wouldn't mind seeing TM's mason buddy come forward with their flavor - it would be nice to know what pairs with butter. Maybe there's like a flavorcop that learns a person's flavor and what flavor they'd pair with?

(I know nobody likes setup spec but in an unconventional game I think it's worth discussion)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Guys this is a temple game

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Epsilon Plus posted:

I wouldn't mind seeing TM's mason buddy come forward with their flavor - it would be nice to know what pairs with butter. Maybe there's like a flavorcop that learns a person's flavor and what flavor they'd pair with?

He already did there are not that many posts in this game it is not hard god

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

In fact the whole exchange people said was scummy about me was all about me thinking YPM's story about fun mason times with TM was great

:psyduck:

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I legit thought he was dead and had to check. He hasn't posted this game day and his switch to TM triggered me

I'm not dead. Just confused about who to actually vote for here. I'm thinking DB or Bif, but I dunno.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Epsilon Plus posted:

I guess I meant that the scum NK would consider mason buddies to be lovers and would kill both?

(I know nobody likes setup spec but in an unconventional game I think it's worth discussion)

YPM came out as TM's partner and claims that his flavour is Maple.

He was confused because he didn't think Maple went with Butter, but was informed that that's actually a thing.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Yeah, upon rereading that is the case. I'm kinda multitasking right now and also maybe took more adderall than I should have today so maybe I should step back and come back at deadline?

Kashuno posted:

Guys this is a temple game

I wish I knew what this meant

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We are all masons lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It's always gratifying to find out people casing me literally don't read

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

In fact the whole exchange people said was scummy about me was all about me thinking YPM's story about fun mason times with TM was great

:psyduck:

Nope, it was how you way too easily jumped on the terrible ypm case, then dove off it right away for weird reasons

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Epsilon Plus posted:

My partner foolishly told me his flavor without me prompting and it leads me to believe that town players do have matching flavors.

woah woah hold up here why do you assume your mason partner is town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

Nope, it was how you way too easily jumped on the terrible ypm case, then dove off it right away for weird reasons

Bifauxnen posted:

It's always gratifying to find out people casing me literally don't read

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hi bif isn't scum, his response to people jumping on him was too genuine

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also the idea that I would be scared of Harold Krell and kill him is ludicrous. Hal maybe but he sleeps 90% of the game so I don't really have anything to worry about

Also how did I somehow kill both? Nothing about that argument makes sense

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I just assumed everyone else shared at least half my drive to see Harold die as soon as possible

One time I even attempted to suicide bomb myself D1 to ensure this happened

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hi bif isn't scum, his response to people jumping on him was too genuine

Scum can also dislike people jumping on them

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Retro Futurist posted:

Scum can also dislike people jumping on them

Sure but I believe the reasons he gave.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

btw I don't give all that much of a poo poo but since there's a bunch of peeps I don't know here, just for reference I am a girl goon

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Lots of weird chat here today. How's everyone's evening?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'm good it's morning and it's my day off so I'm getting stoned and watching American horror story while it's bright out who do you want to kill in the next two hours

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

exhausted and poo poo mood

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Also the idea that I would be scared of Harold Krell and kill him is ludicrous. Hal maybe but he sleeps 90% of the game so I don't really have anything to worry about

Also how did I somehow kill both? Nothing about that argument makes sense

I mean it's not implausible that the mafia could kill two people who are partners in the same night right? If you were scared of Hal then killing Krell would just be a side effect.

There's plenty about the argument that makes sense.

Whether it's likely or not is a completely different story. To me it's not that likely at all, it requires two different things to be true, that you were scared of Hal and that mafia have a really weird double kill power. But combined with Inf's case it's literally the best argument we have on anyone today.

That says more about the paucity of evidence than it does your suspiciousness tbh.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Also I'm going to sleep in like half an hour. I'll check the thread before then, but I'm probably not going to vote today because I don't think there are any good lynches available.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

exhausted and poo poo mood

You are always in a poo poo mood! I'm always in a shitposting mood.

To add to the actual conversation I don't think any theories are out at the moment. It could have been an SK, a vig, potentially two scum kills. Literally anything is plausible because none of us know how the game is set up. We could continue arguing semantics if we want though, I've got nothing better to do

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Also I'm going to sleep in like half an hour. I'll check the thread before then, but I'm probably not going to vote today because I don't think there are any good lynches available.

Distinct lack of imagination here

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am usually in a grand mood tbh

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kashuno posted:

I am usually in a grand mood tbh

Do you actually want to kill flamander or do you need a snickers

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Do you actually want to kill flamander or do you need a snickers

I'm in favoring of LaL

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
We don't need to lynch lurkers we can gloriously gun them down whenever we want and save our lunches for people that are actually being scummy

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
My gut says its RF. Something is off about his case on Bif

##vote RF

However, please tell me if I'm missing a case or something, the bar is taking more out of me than I would think

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

My gut says its RF. Something is off about his case on Bif

is it? It's annoying as hell but it seems pretty par for the course imo

like every drat game I try and start poo poo to see who's overreaching the most to get a case on me, but the strategy never loving works cause the dumbest ones still turn out to be town

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

is it? It's annoying as hell but it seems pretty par for the course imo

like every drat game I try and start poo poo to see who's overreaching the most to get a case on me, but the strategy never loving works cause the dumbest ones still turn out to be town

There's something super off about this post tbh. My gut feel is scummy but my gut is the only thing behind it. I've got my eye on you friend.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mayor Glowku posted:

There's something super off about this post tbh. My gut feel is scummy but my gut is the only thing behind it. I've got my eye on you friend.

aw cmon don't you remember our slapfight last time, it was fun

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

...wait were you actually scum that game though

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote son glowku

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I mean it's not like any of the current potentials have super great cases behind them

Other than SSV kill him kill him kill him, free his blood, BLOOD, OR MAYBE TOMATO SAUCE?! SAVOR HIS FLAVOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Your Personal Muse (2): Infinitum, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Infinitum, SirSamVimes
Bifauxnen (2): Retro Futurist, Infinitum, Infinitum, drowned in pussy juice
SirSamVimes (2): Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus
Mayor Glowku (1): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
Retro Futurist (1): Your Personal Muse
Dick Bastardly (1): Slamburger
Kashuno (1): Mayor Glowku
Yorkshire Tea (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
Flamander (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (5): Dick Bastardly, Flamander, this is a stickup, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 23rd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 19 minutes.

• Locked thread