Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

btw I don't give all that much of a poo poo but since there's a bunch of peeps I don't know here, just for reference I am a girl goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Your Personal Muse posted:

My gut says its RF. Something is off about his case on Bif

is it? It's annoying as hell but it seems pretty par for the course imo

like every drat game I try and start poo poo to see who's overreaching the most to get a case on me, but the strategy never loving works cause the dumbest ones still turn out to be town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mayor Glowku posted:

There's something super off about this post tbh. My gut feel is scummy but my gut is the only thing behind it. I've got my eye on you friend.

aw cmon don't you remember our slapfight last time, it was fun

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

...wait were you actually scum that game though

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

dipj my mason doc is saying some very funny things about you remind me to quote them postgame

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SSV or DB would be better

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Slamburger posted:

DB is barely playing. He squeezed out a rambling indictment of you when I prompted him for one but he didn't even lay down a vote. The fact that there are 5 players that haven't even put down any vote at all 1 hr before deadline is :sad:

yeah I don't know if we can get a new pile of votes on him today but he's definitely worth keeping an eye on tomorrow.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Flying Leatherman posted:

----- EXECUTES WILL NOT END DAY ------
Retro Futurist 16
Dick Bastardly 11
Flamander 4
[/pre]

DB was one of the few people being cased yesterday and a potential mislynch candidate. DB would've also been freely executable today. This makes it a doubly mind-boggling choice for scum to nightkill.

UNLESS someone sold out his dangerous status as a tracker.

##vote SSV

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

guys quit fighting my theory is way better :buddy:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Sorry, I don't understand this? How did SSV out DB?

SSV seems to be DB's mason partner:

Flying Leatherman posted:

DickBastardly, Strawberry, Town Tracker Mason, died Night 2

Day 3 begins.

SirSamVimes posted:

Guess I'm just vanilla now. :(

Presumably they discussed the use of the tracker power. But now that DB is dead, SSV is just a vanilla with no partner they can rat out to scumdoc collaborate with.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I like that theory! I'd assume that DB was smart enough to not out himself though, if he had such a powerful role.

I wouldn't assume that :v:

the fact that SSV says NOW he's vanilla implies they were working together to decide who to track.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SirSamVimes posted:

Also, why would I (were I scum) want to kill off a tracker when I always know who he's going to track? All I'd have to do is report to the scumteam who we're tracking and someone else can do the NK

I did wonder that too. But he wasn't killed N1, was he? Also scum could be doing other suspicious things besides nightkills. Maybe he wanted to track someone inconvenient, and it was time to pull the plug rather than have you tip your hand in arguing against it.

Also the longer he lives and the smaller the player pool gets, the harder it might be to kill him off without being blocked or doc'ed or watched or what have you.

The main thing that gets me though, is that if scum wanted him dead for whatever reason, even if they didn't know he was the tracker, they'd have had a real easy time of it during the day instead. He'd barely posted, he was already listed as freely executable, and there were people already saying they wanted to vote him. Why was it so important to jump the gun and NK him instead?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SirSamVimes posted:

drowned in pussy juice went nowhere night 1

you visited bif night 2

Interesting!

Is this true, YT? Prolly don't say what you did, though

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Yes. I can prove it and my role if need be. (But I don't want to).

yeah no worries, just wanted to make sure SSV's info was legit

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

well whatever he did didn't kill me obviously, so that blows the "abort abort kill the tracker NOW NOW NOW" theory out of the water.

...unless he was roleblocking me or something and they didn't want that to get outed either

still though

##unvote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yeah let's do it

##vote Flamander

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Your Personal Muse posted:

I'm for any of the free lynches although I don't know if we should do all of them today

we don't get those flips till end of day, do we? So yeah, we could ration em out like 1 per day just to see how things go.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Come on and Slam

and go and hammer Flam

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

whoah wait we get flips NOW? Sweeeet

##vote RF

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I believe Slam, wanting to kill Krell sounds legit

##vote Stickup

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Also with me thinking tpink scum and tpink hard defending rf I mean...why not do it?

the case on Stickup is better. Way better.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Slamburger posted:

Is he though? He hasn't contradicted people posting their interpretation that he can no longer track people. I suppose it could be a feint to leave the scum unsure of whether they need to NK him or not, but since he outed himself without prompting in the first place, that's hardly a great strategy.

SSV also still got the tracker results even when DB was dead so seems like they did have some kind of wonder twin thing going on

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

since we had 2 kills in one night I believe that there should be a town vig in addition to the standard scum NK. Or it could've been an SK in addition to the scum, but the fact that Flam flipped as explicitly scum and "vigilante mason" suggests otherwise.

I strongly believe Slam is town and that scum bothering to talk him out of shooting Stickup is an awesome lead.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm actually feeling a little better about SSV now. I don't think he'd be as likely to volunteer that info he did if he was scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Also the choice of DB makes a bit more sense if Flam was just desperate to get your attention off Sticks without looking too suss himself.

"Let's play it safe and just shoot a lurker" is a nice innocent strategy for a mandatory town vig.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

However, I would like to kill RF especially since I am curious about tpink

I don't see how this logically follows

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Tpink puttin out hArd defense of RF lynch

I didn't want to lynch RF either once he actually showed up, and hell, I'm one of the peeps he was casing, why are you focusing on just tpink framing it up as a "hard defense"?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

See this RF dude's alright

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tpink has also shown up to contribute by now, it's almost as if the people pushing for lurker cases don't actually have anything to go on!!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

Actually I'm pretty sure Kash is scum in my masondoc because I legit do not have any ability listed other than just being masonpals

The thought of an Inf/Kash masondoc is giving me loving chills rn

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

I'd link it if it doesn't get us modkilled

I made it all pretty

Because I'm assuming each masondoc has at least one person with a power or a shared power, as has pretty much been seen across the board thus far, and the fact I have none (and am town) and Kash hasn't filled me in on anything.. yeah.

Why would you assume that like literally the first 3 flips had nothing

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Slam can you shoot either Inf or Kash please :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Wait why do we want to shoot kash

~WIFOM~

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Stickup was the one flam didn't want to kill right? Sorry I'm boozing

yeah, congrats even while drunk you managed to read the thread more accurately than Inf

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SirSamVimes posted:

I feel like the best pick is ##vote infinitum

I wouldn't mind if the vig took a shot at him, especially if the vig is mandatory!

But seems like a waste to try and actually build a lynch on Inf when it's mostly based on him not reading stuff and that annoying people. It doesn't exactly let us analyze people's pushes and strategies as much as this interesting case on Stickup.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Inf is being scummy but imo all this poo poo around DB and slamburger has me insanely interested, I'll switch to him to prevent a nolynch but I think there is something way fishier here than infs posts & giant avatar

this is like the first correct thing you've posted all game lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

how exactly does the lynch give us any information if the only reason to lynch him is "lol free lynch"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

The same could be said of Flamander, and he flipped scum.. soooooo

Flamander was also completely not contributing at all, ever. Even after he was up on the chopping block.

Slamburger posted:

Fine but you've made that argument and everybody except Inf disagrees with that logic.

:iceburn:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

voice friend bad (at math)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

I have no idea but I've already said I'm a bit suspicious of them. Not as suspicious as I am of Bif though, who everyone seems to have forgotten about

especially Kash seems to have forgotten about me, he's just all sold on tpink being this "hard defense" even though I've supported tpink's argument and agreed fully.

• Locked thread