Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

Confirmed.

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote Harold Krell

:confused:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Your Personal Muse posted:

Are you still the worst Harold?

lol, no not the last time I checked.

Epsilon Plus posted:

hey harold remember when you threw bread mafia just to be a jerq

???
I don't remember this? The last game I played was years ago and I'm pretty sure I didn't throw it?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Are you scum it's ok if you are just be like Krell and scum claim the whole team

You sure have a thing for me about scum-claiming. Wanna talk about it, champ? :kiddo:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Friend this is the first time I mentioned scum claim and frankly it's a little racist to mix me up with other mafia players. We don't all look alike.

But also maybe you shouldn't scum claim and then we wouldn't have this problem

Uh... I haven't?

Also, :lol: about being racist against faceless people on the internet. Last time I checked "mafia players" isn't a race.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Oh really? I'm so sick and tired of lunatics like you telling me I'm not a race. I am. It's KKK members like you that have kept mafia players down. We will get the right to vote one day.

I reported you, enjoy probation you racist gently caress

:chloe:

tpink posted:

Psst, mafia player friend, I think he might have been joking :kiddo:

Accusing someone of being a KKK member out of the blue is a pretty disgusting thing to do regardless if it's a joke or not.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

tpink posted:

I say we wait and see where Harold goes with this KKK bit.

Not a bit. Racism is wrong. This shouldn't be a thing that needs to be pointed out.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Krell who do you want to kill

If by kill you meet vote for, I would perhaps choose Your Personal Muse for being so forward in terms of intentionally instigating hostility among players, though it perhaps seems to be a bit early to actually cast a vote at this point so early into the start-game.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

It's five hours until deadline it is absolutely not too early to cast a vote

Uh... yes? It is?

It is not uncommon for players to reserve their votes until the final minutes to know as much as they can about environmental circumstances regarding the game via players and their motivations (especially at 0-day). To suggest otherwise would suggest a foolhardy endeavor in which neither parties both mafia and townfolk would be able to make discerning inquiries as to whatever or whoever, to be certain, roles have been prescribed to fellow individuals that are trying to divert attention to the point of distraction.

In short, timing is key to enlightenment.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

tpink posted:

I seriously cannot tell if HK is really committed to a bit or if this is just how he posts all the time. I am fine with it either way, but I would like to know.

How is this supposed to be a bit? This is like general-level mafia theory. If you've ever played before, you constantly see people telling other people not to hammer until the end of day.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Voting is like the only information we get from d1 so if everyone does what you're doing and hedge until an easy lunch comes along we get no information whatsoever from this entire day you dummy

There's also this really advance concept known as... gee.... what could it possibly be?! Oh yeah, that's right!

Talking it out?

If you can parse simple sentences together, you can just ask questions and gain intelligence from their response!

Golly gee! This seems to be a much more worthwhile way to get information than just telling people to randomly vote! Glad someone had the bright idea to think of this!

Also, "dummy"? Really?

Please don't resort to name-calling here. It's gross.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

tpink posted:

No, I'm talking about your overall general very serious tone and demeanor, not the specific thing that you posted in that post. It's just so ... earnest? I dunno. I've played a ton of games here now and I wouldn't be surprised if we've actually played games together, but it just jumped out at me is all.

Uh... I'm really not getting what you want out of me. Do you want me to take things NOT seriously so we end up nowhere in this game? If you can parse the things I said, then why have a problem with the tone?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

it's both, he posts like a smug asswipe with an obvious intent to ruin games constantly

Wow, you're an unpleasant person.

Anyways, I would like to cast my vote now for Tired Moritz.

##vote Tired Moritz

My reasoning for this is that it is true that I must concede to the fact that we ARE nearing the deadline, and it would be unwise to let a vote go uncast, thus resulting in a no-lynch which, seemingly to the surprise of a few of you, is definitely NOT a good thing for town.

I would highly recommend other players to vote for Tired Moritz so we may be able to secure this lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Same reason I won't vote for someone on the basis that they are a lurker

i.e. "I'm a hypocrite and I believe that a person whom I disagree with yet makes coherent claims backed up with facts and examples is no better than a person who contributes nothing at all."

• Locked thread