Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

~*u put ur fingers in other ppl's mouths all day, don't u doctor*~
Yad Rock

crobby. siddy crobby. i play the hocky.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol

jay z's sedan
lmao

Daikatana Ritsu

lol

jack.
god drat

grumple wumpkins

haha

Blerick

Somewhere.. far off in the distant Bay of Queers.. at a hashtag Sickle de Mayo party (celebrating woke communist theories put forth by jews and rich whites online), a pudgy face has had its smile removed, replaced by what can only be described as what a Fat Taiwanese Dog would look like if it could scowl.

Daikatana Ritsu

hahaha

woozy pawsies

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Somewhere.. far off in the distant Bay of Queers.. at a hashtag Sickle de Mayo party (celebrating woke communist theories put forth by jews and rich whites online), a pudgy face has had its smile removed, replaced by what can only be described as what a Fat Taiwanese Dog would look like if it could scowl.

woozy pawsies

xD

Lord Waffle Beard

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

a grainy storm chaser video captures a pasty, disheveled looking wind tunnel sucking what looks to be a giant green dildo into the sky above

awkwerd paws fucked around with this message at May 6, 2017 around 04:21

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti poo poo post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

Thgis phone is retrded soz.

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti poo poo post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

goldmine

see... in another life you were a womyn, which explains why you have feelings
nightbae smokewheat

lol

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lfmao

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

hendren- mid putting hot dogs on feet comedic style-

Oh Don Piano

Lol

ArfJason

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

borktrennui

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at May 6, 2017 around 16:03

borktrennui

i hate you.

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

ive been waiting for the propane meme to be overlayed on weather images for years

woozy pawsies

Oh Don Piano posted:

hendren- mid putting hot dogs on feet comedic style-

nightmare version: hendren is laughing his rear end off at the hot dogs on his feet, imagining the amount of views he is going to get. he looks down and sees the hot dogs turn into green cucumbers, his toes now his wife's saggy tits and a familiar shark is laughing at him. he awakens in a cold sweat, gay as all hell and retarded tooo.

woozy pawsies

Immediate goldmine

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Immediate goldmine

spb

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Immediate goldmine

Crime on a Dime

woozy pawsies posted:

ive been waiting for the propane meme to be overlayed on weather images for years

same

niggle
there's anther funny way to photoshop this image but and having to stare at the gross souce material long enough to create it...

niggle

the egg challenge...

little munchkin

----------------

the egg challenge...

little munchkin

----------------

Nice double post you mother loving fail tard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The XKCD Larper

The XKCD Larper posted:

Nice double post you mother loving fail tard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its actually good to double post

little munchkin

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Long Waffle Beard

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Immediate goldmine

grumple wumpkins

my bitter bi rival
delete bork tron's post and goldmine

jack.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grandmother of Five

• Locked thread