Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

everyone has a star of destiny that matches them and mine is yam koo

yours is this guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

And thank you for being a living real human being (I think), Allen Wren.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Vista~!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Adus posted:

i'm surprised i managed to get 4 whole people to like me.

I'm amazed I got two!

where did we go right?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
TBH i'm glad I was voted out when I was. gently caress that endurance challenge; y'all went so long even grody just said "gently caress it" and gave you the slide puzzle.

I do want to visit the alternate universe where that whole thing just played out though.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Little Mac posted:

can confirm real human.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Little Mac posted:

I'm amazed I got two!

where did we go right?

maybe we didn't. maybe they were pity votes.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

winvirus posted:

i relished in my bitter juror role because i am small, sad and pathetic and must tear others down for my and others' entertainment

three years later i feel slightly better

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Adus posted:

i'm surprised i managed to get 4 whole people to like me.

The next challenge is to do this irl

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Podima posted:

GLOWKU I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR MAKING IT TO JURY

I WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL SEASON BUT I COULDNT

PODAD YOU ARE MY FAVORITE. I'M SO HAPPY I MADE YOU PROUD. Just wait until next time I'll loving win it all. Also shine 4 when

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

gif Probst posted:

I just want to give a huge congratulations to both Glowku and Somber for being amazing in their first time out. The season was 100% better for having them on board and lasting as long as they did.

I was too dramatic and have learned a lot. I have never read a survivor thread or watched the show. I didn't know what to expect

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

jivjov posted:

TBH i'm glad I was voted out when I was. gently caress that endurance challenge; y'all went so long even grody just said "gently caress it" and gave you the slide puzzle.

I do want to visit the alternate universe where that whole thing just played out though.

the constant posting challenge has always been the challenge i've feared the most.

turns out for good reason. it is even worse than it looks. the slide puzzle voiced my thoughts completely. i just wish i hadn't been so loving tired. i think i actually had it in all but 1 tile at one point. two very black tiles swapped with almost no distinction from each other. pain. so much pain.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

winvirus posted:

i relished in my bitter juror role because i am small, sad and pathetic and must tear others down for my and others' entertainment

This is one of the best winv related quotes, right up there with culture of fear

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Glowku posted:

PODAD YOU ARE MY FAVORITE. I'M SO HAPPY I MADE YOU PROUD. Just wait until next time I'll loving win it all. Also shine 4 when

Just for you I'll actually answer this question - I'm writing the setup right now. :haw: Expect it within the month, and get your drat phone fixed so you can :justpost: during the day instead of doing work!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
wow! i'm genuinely touched. today has been emotionally exhausting and that's very nice of you all. i've actually been really nervous about going back to those confessionals because I do not remember them ~at all~.

what a game. thank you all for playing with me. this was nuts.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Yeah so this was probably the best season ever, with the strongest cast. You guys all did great.

Pmach you're an icon

Lmac, you did a lot of great playing in this game, I hope you don't let yourself feel down about it

Adds nobody has ever played the game harder than you

Somber, everybody else here is an absolute rat fucker compared to you, my perfect child

i prefer squirrels. also who is this 'adds'.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Adus posted:

the constant posting challenge has always been the challenge i've feared the most.

turns out for good reason. it is even worse than it looks. the slide puzzle voiced my thoughts completely. i just wish i hadn't been so loving tired. i think i actually had it in all but 1 tile at one point. two very black tiles swapped with almost no distinction from each other. pain. so much pain.

Aren't you on the west coast? It was so late here....

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Somberbrero posted:

wow! i'm genuinely touched. today has been emotionally exhausting and that's very nice of you all. i've actually been really nervous about going back to those confessionals because I do not remember them ~at all~.

For being behind the eight ball over and over again, you really pulled it through when it counted and made a strong impression. Good work buddy.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Podima posted:

Just for you I'll actually answer this question - I'm writing the setup right now. :haw: Expect it within the month, and get your drat phone fixed so you can :justpost: during the day instead of doing work!

I got it fixed. I can :justpost: again. Presign me, double sign me, I'm in no matter what!

I will never forget shine 1, we got so close to taking it all. Most intense mafia game ever

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

gay avatar

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Can I get access to the Viewers' Vista so I can egosearch?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

No

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Podima posted:

i eagerly await the chic/pmush/cat f3 and.... hmm gonna call pmush/cat f2
Thanks for the vote of confidence, despite it not playing out. :toot:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If I have a regret for this season, it's that I didn't get to beat the pants off of everyone in a Flash game. (Though given Flash's rather dubious reputation at this point, those days are probably in the past anyways.)

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Can we get another "get the lowest score in a classic video game" challenge?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Little Mac posted:

Something resembling such, anyway.

gif Probst posted:

can confirm real human.

Can confirm we had lunch and mostly talked Awful Survivor. Good times.

jivjov posted:

Can we get another "get the lowest score in a classic video game" challenge?

Tempting.

I don't think I'm mean enough to make you play the first couple games that came to mind...

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Ooh, do tell! I might do them just for fun!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh boy oh boy I hope it's unfair Mario.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

This is one that wouldn't work in a full forum game setting, with time restraints and the like, but I feel it's clever enough to have fun with.

You have two goals with this mini-challenge (which has no prizes attached, so don't cheat by taking control of both controllers or whatever, it gets you nothing):

A. Win the game against the computer.
B. Do so with the lowest score possible.

Your game is the evergreen classic Tecmo Super Bowl for the Nintendo Entertainment System, the bizarro recreation of the 1991 NFL season.

http://www.nintendoemulator.com/nes/3066

Pick any teams you'd like, post your grindingest, most defense-heavy final score.

aka

not a score like this.

(fair warning, the emulator on that page has A and B backwards so you may want to adjust that so you select the correct plays)

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I should have mutinied.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
edit: nm

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jun 17, 2017

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Meinberg posted:

I should have mutinied.

i'll come clean and say was gonna do it whether you consented or not. i had the post queued so if you said nah i'm gonna do it i would have posted it first. though it's possible you could have just done it and not said anything and i'm not sure how that would have turned out.

the intent of the pizza portion of the seinfeld fanfiction was because i was wanting to get this exchange in there:

i'm gonna do it, jerry! i'm gonna open up a pizza parlor that is only cheese pizzas! it'll knock 'em out of the park!

kramer, nobody wants just a cheese pizza.

oh that's where you're wrong, buddy.

(cause someone called me crazy for liking a good cheese pizza once in a while)

Adus fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jun 18, 2017

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Adus posted:

i'll come clean and say was gonna do it whether you consented or not. i had the post queued so if you said nah i'm gonna do it i would have posted it first. though it's possible you could have just done it and not said anything and i'm not sure how that would have turned out.

the intent of the pizza portion of the seinfeld fanfiction was because i was wanting to get this exchange in there:

i'm gonna do it, jerry! i'm gonna open up a pizza parlor that is only cheese pizzas! it'll knock 'em out of the park!

kramer, nobody wants just a cheese pizza.

oh that's where you're wrong, buddy.

(cause someone called me crazy for liking a good cheese pizza once in a while)

I would have petitioned to have you eliminated for inaccuracy because every New Yorker is obsessed with cheese pizza

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Cheese pizza is great. Who doesn't like cheese pizza?

Seinfeld plot lines I wanted to get to:

1. George and Elaine begin dating during the episode with the two dating profiles. Elaine is actually into it. George likes another girl he found on Tinder (it's Elaine).

2. During the Twitter DM episodes, Elaine and Jerry are arrested too. Kramer is waiting for them in the jail cell. He murdered someone.

3. Jerry and Kramer would have ended up in the submarine anyway. It would have been hit by a depth charge and they would have drowned together before moving on to the next world. That was the "boys kiss" episode probably.

And now I would like to never write about Seinfeld ever again.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I will be opening Seinfeld mafia next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Little Mac posted:

3. Jerry and Kramer would have ended up in the submarine anyway. It would have been hit by a depth charge and they would have drowned together before moving on to the next world. That was the "boys kiss" episode probably.

Little Mac posted:

I will be opening Seinfeld mafia next week.

p-presign!

• Locked thread