Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

BRASS BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The dumbest thing Sullivan could've done this postseason would be to insert Sestito into a lineup for game in place of a significantly better player.

The second dumbest thing Sullivan could've done this season is to put Crosby in the lineup when you're up 3-1 in a series and probably can get by without him. :wtc:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Tom ":killdozer:" Wilson.

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Pens barely hanging on right now

All they have to do is survive the first.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Laser :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hey, I just got back, what is happ--:stonk:

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lol 2 bounces for the Caps 2 goals. Lucky lucky.

Counterpoint: How many lucky bounces have propelled the Pens to the second round?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"Sidney Crosby almost got launched into the 15th row".

I'm picturing the scoreboard from Not Another Teen Movie with "Ricky Ray's Concussions Remaining" waiting to flip down one.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

bewbies posted:

Why do the penguins try to fight after every whistle? Are they not aware they are both smaller and weaker than the caps players

Hornqvist just wants people to know you're not gonna piss with him and then he's gonna go back to the bench and slam the door shut repeatedly because HE'S FUCKIN' INTENSE MAN!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Tom Wilson won a race to cancel an icing. :stonk:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The fans will answer this guitar riff with "WOO", but not Ric Flair? Shameful.

e- It's comforting seeing another team struggle solving the empty net as much as my team does.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:53 on May 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I want it to go to 7 and then whatever happens happens. I want two more games of that.

• Locked thread