Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

In It For The Tank posted:

I can't believe this guy gets hundreds of thousands of views for content that amounts to click bait about theories that are old as dirt. There are angelfire pages about the Knight of the Laughing Tree that outline the exact same information as in the video (well, except for the ridiculous warging stuff). I guess you gotta respect his entrepreneurship.

It's all about the presentation - his videos are a great visualization of those theories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The videos during the season that recap episodes are good but I had to unsubscribe from him because all the others are garbage and he pumps them out constantly.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Probably the same reason why every news article has to have a 5 min video attached to an article that takes 20 seconds to skim.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
https://twitter.com/ew/status/866704376123011072

LMAO at that belly.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Number Ten Cocks posted:

LMAO at that belly.

Been eating a lot of children.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

In It For The Tank posted:

I can't believe this guy gets hundreds of thousands of views for content that amounts to click bait about theories that are old as dirt. There are angelfire pages about the Knight of the Laughing Tree that outline the exact same information as in the video (well, except for the ridiculous warging stuff). I guess you gotta respect his entrepreneurship.
isn't this like 80% of YouTube? You can pretty much recycle material freely if you've got a decent presentation and just get clickbait for yourself while using other people's effort/actual words. that's what all those British & Scottish dudes who read creepypasta aloud are doing

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Its pregnant

It was Daaario

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
You couldn't make up poo poo as dumb as what Trump does. "Let's have him say, on the record, that he fired the FBI director to sabotage an investigation into his ties to Russia followed immediately by the claim that he's not even under investigation."

"That's too much for one scene!"

"But wait! He gives them top-tier classified intel at the same time! And then he tacitly admits to who the intel came from as a means of denying that he gave it up!"

This year, Dave Hill is a staff writer.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

its gotta be killable on-screen somehow

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

FuhrerHat posted:

its gotta be killable on-screen somehow

a shield wall will surround it while the dragon roars and lashes around haphazardly

it's the only explanation for why 747 dragons don't immediately end all the wars when soldiers surrender en masse

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's tough to pick the best tits in show but Fake Sansa wins again

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

etalian posted:

I liked that one girl from season 2. The pretty one. Think she showed her boobs in that one episode. You guys know the one right?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Hodor

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

etalian posted:

If they did one thing right with the Sand snakes it was tits.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Trailer https://youtu.be/giYeaKsXnsI

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Who's Asha making out with there

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

skasion posted:

Who's Asha making out with there

Ellaria, pretty sure.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Whos that at 1:14. Thought it was the mountain in new armor but i cant tell what that symbol is on his chest.

Hamlet442
Mar 2, 2008
Give it a day or so and you'll get a 20-minute long video painfully going through the trailer on YouTube somewhere.

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis

banned from Starbucks posted:

Whos that at 1:14. Thought it was the mountain in new armor but i cant tell what that symbol is on his chest.

Pausing, and it looks like it's Gregor from the grey skin/bloodshot eyes through his helmet. The layered shoulder armor matches established Lannister style and his central insignia seems to be similar to Cersei's royal aesthetic.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We've got to schtop Cersei from taking over the Firscht District.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

banned from Starbucks posted:

It's based on Cersei's crown.

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

etalian posted:

There was fake Sansa in the show?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

drunken officeparty posted:

The videos during the season that recap episodes are good but I had to unsubscribe from him because all the others are garbage and he pumps them out constantly.

Alt shift x puts out like one video a month tops in the off-season. That's not even close to "constantly".

Are you thinking of the dozen other game of thrones guys? like preston jacobs and whatnot, who churn out insane theories and nonsense at a ridiculous pace?

Alt shift x manages to talk about this stuff in a way that's not completely offputting, provides sources and infographics, and other things that make these theories a little more interesting to watch and listen to.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Galvanik posted:

The play in Bravos.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Galvanik posted:

Pro-Click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8nl61YTTDs

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Galvanik posted:

The little play in Braavos.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Man I should've just watched this instead of six seasons of Game of Thrones.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Solice Kirsk posted:

We've got to schtop Cersei from taking over the Firscht District.

We've got to schtup Cersei.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Dragons can't melt steel beams.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mouse Dresser posted:

Dragons can't melt valyrian steel beams.

:cmon:

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.
https://twitter.com/GRRMspeaking/status/867818894089703424

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Dad?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Was he hastagging The Bad Thread?!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

He truly is the Ur-Goon.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It takes serious dedication to being hideous to rock that beard and those glasses for 40 years.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Aleister Crowley's less-successful and more-unkempt twin.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Pierson posted:

Alan Moore's saner big brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Pierson posted:

Crowley practiced sex magic. Grrm practices the opposite of that.

• Locked thread