Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

In It For The Tank posted:

- Viserion (the white dragon) dies and the Night's King raises him as a blue eyes wight dragon

There's a white dragon? I thought the big one was black and the two little ones were green and orange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

drunken officeparty posted:

Final scene:

Close up of an open book. You can see the pages are blank. Slowly it zooms out and you can see only a wrinkly rear end hovering over it. It explosively shits all over the pages. The next 6 minutes are spent wiping and making GBS threads. Zoom out more and you see the rear end was none other than Georges himself. He closes the book and it gives a satisfying *smush* sound as the diarrhea leaks out. He shows the cover, "The Winds of Winter", and winks. Cue credits.

this except this

quote:

Once she was certain which way was south, she counted off her paces. The stream appeared at eight. Dany cupped her hands to drink. The water made her belly cramp, but cramps were easier to bear than thirst.

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again

Moon blood, it’s only my moon blood, but she did not remember ever having such a heavy flow. Could it be the water? If it was the water, she was doomed. She had to drink or die of thirst.

"the american tolkien"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Grevling posted:

I actually like these spoilers I'm seeing, although it feels like a bit of a cop out to kill the sand snakes to please fans. I mean the writers obviously didn't manage to figure out they sucked on their own or they wouldn't have gone down that road in the first place. They probably saw the backlash and adjusted their plans accordingly. I'm glad they're doing it, but lol.

Will watch season 7 with cautious optimism.

I feel sorry for those three actresses. They were lovely characters but it wasn't their fault that they had no story and only differed in their hairstyles and weapons.

I haven't read any of the books but I bet that's exactly how GRRM wrote them right

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Omnomnomnivore posted:

The first like 2.5 seasons of BSG are good, then they ran out of ideas. It basically ended up being 4 seasons of the "that planet was earth, don't date robots" clip from Futurama.

Battlestar Galactica ended when Adama miscalculated the atmospheric FTL jump and rammed the Galactica into the surface of New Caprica at relativistic speed, cracking the planet in half and eradicating humanity once and for all. It was a pretty good series finale.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Phi230 posted:

Can you imagine being such poo poo gently caress hack writers that you cut 85% of what you're adapting to TV and still have poo poo filler plotlines and episodes

I've never read the books but I understand that they're more like 98% poo poo filler soooo

• Locked thread