Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

etalian posted:

it's tough to pick the best tits in show but Fake Sansa wins again
There was fake Sansa in the show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

I just read the threads and watch the highlights on youtube to find out what happens.

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

Maybe they just fled when a random thousand ship fleet showed up.

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

I just watched the battle where Dany is riding the dragon and flying around burning stuff on youtube. It was eye catching and neat to watch, but kind of dumb. A parallel to the show as a whole I guess. The most ridiculous thing to me was that once the dragon did it's first pass over the Lannister lines they didn't just break in terror.

And is there any reason mentioned in the episode for why she didn't just fly straight down the line of soldiers and set them on fire, but instead chose to fly 20 feet to the right and burn the baggage train? I mean, it's food or spoils, either one is valuable to her. It's not like her own army which seemed to be made up of nothing but steppe raider cavalry would have a hard time chasing down any of the wagons that tried to flee.

Jamie's charge was great though. Death or glory! :black101:

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Maybe watch the episode instead of watching 5 minutes of YouTube you goofball.
But the highlights are the best part and I don't have to suffer through the slow bits!

Also the dodgy streaming sites never seem to have captions and my hearing is bad enough so I get maybe every 4th word if there's music or any other sound in the scene.

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

I had faith in the spoilers. Never change Cersei.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

Dany going north really did doom them all. This is amazing.

• Locked thread