Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Soul Glo posted:

Is wart dick the dude what shakes his at Cersei during the shame walk

Wart dick is the actor guy in bravos. After arya watches their play they cut to a close up shot of his dick with him asking if theres a wart on his cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

benzine posted:

I remember there are some videos that Dorne wasn't planned a lot, so it was rushed.
Edit: Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdE8VEQReP0

But for the critique they receive a dance and feast have so many story lines and so convoluted, that I imagine the nightmare to make a season of them.

lol this guy needs 5 hours to explain why dorne is bad

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Whos that at 1:14. Thought it was the mountain in new armor but i cant tell what that symbol is on his chest.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Your forgot dothraki horse surfing

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I guess we're supposed to assume they're off sailing wherever with Dany and that's why they aren't guarding their homelands

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Sir Goodmen is sworn to many houses and even sometimes lends his sword to the free folk.....just not the Greyjoys. His cousin Sir Bestkiller does tho but hes terrible

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

did deuchy darios film career ever pan out? can he inexplicably come back as someone for some reason?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Now that Jamie has widows wail and Sam will prob give his dads sword to Jorah(or to dany who will give it to Jorah), and arya has the V steel dagger from season 1, all the main "good guys" have valerian for the WW showdown. Anyone without one is basically cannon fodder for this season

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

McNally posted:

When did we see this? For all we know it was buried with Joffrey

Im pretty sure noone is burying valarian steel when its owner dies. They're priceless

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

I think all the Valyrian Steel weapons that have been mentioned in the show will be in the north or headed north by the end of this season.

We still somehow need to get that one sword from the ToJ flashback too. I think that was valyrian steel at least the show didnt really make a big deal out of it tho.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

McNally posted:

According to the books it's made from a meteorite, not valyrian steel.

Ahh yeah thats right. Prob wont show up again then.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

drunken officeparty posted:

Deadwood update: season 2 not as good as 1, low hopes for 3

just stop now honestly. 3 is such a massive disappointment.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Do you say that because it's bad or just because (as I've read) there is no real ending.

Both actually but mainly the latter. Its such a wet fart of an ending and most of the main cast just seem so inexplicably neutered,

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The end scene in new york where people are watching robots dance on tv while the two angels or whatever talk about humanity was so completely retarded i thought i had fallen asleep and missed the real ending and woke up during some parody aftershow or something. Then i looked at the clock and saw it wasnt and loled hard. What a pile of dogshit

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

Some promotional images just released:
http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section/got/gallery7/gallery.htm

That's, uhh...an interesting outfit Sansa is wearing.

Isnt that pretty close to the Umbers sigil. Lol looks like Sansas getting married again!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Actually the Americans owns and everybody should watch it.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

A delayed season 8 is pretty much confirmed at this point. They want to film at the Dragonpit again and some other location in March 2018.

Jesus just cgi that poo poo and get this over with. Ita not like they dont have to add a ton of cgi to every location shot anyway.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

I can't imagine how face changing would be useful against the Others.

Actually...have you seen the ending of the hit movie Critters 2?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What does tv money buy you that book money cant when your entire life consists of nothing but tiny D&d minis and eating at TGIFridays 12 times a week.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Actually this is real bad

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Rigor mortis and the icy cold northern winds will keep him hard

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The huge corpse mountain out of nowhere was stupid. Were people like "hey its our turn to climb that pile of bodies and fight now. When we die you guys are next."

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Wunwun should have been chucking dead bodies or horse corpses or something. Or grab 2 wildlings by the feet who are both holding swords and start whirlwinding like a motherfucker

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

So the white walkers are marching their army around the wall? So whats the point of the wall

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Even knowing that Kelly C loses a dragon what threat does the night king even pose? His army is a bunch of flammable Romero zombies and when those get torched by the other 2 dragons theres like a dozen white walkers vs an army of people with valeerian steel swords and dragon glass arrows. Do we need 14 more episodes for this predictable poo poo?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

You're basically complaining how predictable it is that the good guys are gonna win.

I mean that used to not be a given with this series

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

A race of crusty old men.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

So what's the rest of the world like? Did we stop the nazis while simultaneously fighting our own multiple civil wars? Does no one else give a poo poo we have slaves? Did Germany try to stop us? Is Hitler the good guy? I have so many questions

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

You want a free girl but you need the slave pussy

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Cant wait for House Klannister and Azor ahai the grand wizard that was promised with his flaming cross Whitebringer.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Troposphere posted:

Littlefinger: Jon. Jon. I wanted to bang your mom, and now I want to bang your sister. Jon I want to have sex with your family...Jon!! Does this not endear you to me??

Cat wasnt jons mom.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I hope the entire season is just sam and jorah curing and reinfecting each other in an endless loop

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

They should jump out of helicopters with swords to fight the dragons like that one movie

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

"Our leather clad army with spears and horsemen wearing..uh well some of them have shirts...will lay siege to this city here in the middle of winter." ~ Tyrion Lannister greatest military advisor in westeros

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Lycus posted:

His suggestion was the opposite of that.

It was to send them casterly rock which i would assume has walls

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

My fear...its uh keeping my dick. Yup thats def the worst thing that could happen to me. Also big titted women

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Lol if you think shes famous enough to warrant CGing fake tits.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

of all the outlandish things on this show grey worm knowing how to eat puss might be the most ridiculous!

Grey worm is secretly jon snows brother.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Deffo not the first time we saw her but since then she has been in multiple Fast&Furious movies and is really famous. She probably wouldn't do nakey scenes after that, like Emilia Clarke.

Im sure the 16th top billed F&F and 23rd GoT actress has a lot of pull in not wanting to do a 3sec tit shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Gendry will row all the unsullied 5 at a time to the mainland. In show time this will take aprox 1/3 of an episode

• Locked thread