Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

banned from Starbucks posted:

did deuchy darios film career ever pan out? can he inexplicably come back as someone for some reason?

He was in Deadpool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Holy poo poo the Jon baby scene wasn't complicated. It's ridiculously obvious, in fact.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

Trivia posted:

I try to argue with friends about how lovely the show has gotten, and they ask me for examples. I give them plenty and they fall back on the "you're dumb for thinking a show can follow the books in entirety," despite the fact I concede that that is impossible, that the show has periodically done things better, and that the changes they institute would cost literally nothing to keep the same as the books.

It's maddening.

Almost as maddening as complaining about every little thing the show does. Right?

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

WampaLord posted:

People are easily blown away by spectacle. Also, a lot of people just watch it for tits and violence, literally not caring about the "talky parts."

Also, the "talky parts" are much better than 98% of people in this thread care to admit.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

Propaganda Machine posted:

I'd be interested to see the word count between Trump's Twitter feed of the last five years vs. the released WoW chapters.

Real words or made up ones? GRRM can only compete in the real.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

emanresu tnuocca posted:

It means that the GoT main cast earn about half as much as the top 3 billed actors on The Big Bang Theory.

Though I mean, say what you will about the Big Bang Theory but Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco are better at acting than Kit and Emilia, so maybe they deserve more?

Yea, no. They aren't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Filming multiple endings to avoid people spoiling is the dumbest poo poo ever because nobody in history has ever not watched something because they heard what the ending is.

• Locked thread