Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

Um there was cock shots in this show?? I don't remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Theon's arc should end with him giving a badass speech to Euron's Iron Islanders, attempting to turn them, complete with a warcry at the end, as the heroic music soar... only for Euron to stab him through the throat and quipping "it was a good speech tho".

Also episode 4 was badass.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Did I miss it, or in all the Sansa meets Bran, Sansa meets Arya, Arya meets Bran reunions no one mention Rickon whatsoever? Poor Rickon.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Yes I understand they would have mentioned it at some point offscreen but as it is the big Stark family reunion, not to mention Bran was thought to have been killed and burned by Theon alongside Rickon up until now, you'd think they would have a line about Rickon.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Sam also doesn't know about his brother and father being killed, archmaester specifically says so.

• Locked thread