Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I'm a SC boy so I am just playing Miguel and spamming B4 pretending it's Mitsurugi's 4B. Fun game so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

fadam posted:

Still having no luck getting into any matches online :(

I've been able to get into a single match in ~30 minutes. It's pretty busted at the moment. The netcode in that one match felt really solid, at least.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Lothire posted:

This game feels great to play. Awful that the online isn't working or PS4 right now but I expected issues. Surprised PC isn't suffering from it, might have to grab a copy earlier than I thought.

Tournament mode works but it's kind of a shitshow because the connections vary so much from match to match.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

7lip posted:

Fingers crossed for volleyball dlc.

The PC version has files for Tekken Bowl.