Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Do any pro players play non claw pad? Just curious what kind of configs they use. I'm guessing not though cause it wouldn't be fast enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
How hard is Nina and Bryan execution wise anyways?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I should've played Tekken in 05 instead of 3s

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
When's Julia and lei?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Aris is weird. I don't watch west coast stuff so my only experience is cross Tekken and YouTube vids. I seen a vid where he takes bong hits every ten minutes while hiding his cam under a shoebox. Really weird that he still gets to do all these Tekken commentating stuff considering his history. Guessing it's a noel brown type of a thing.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Imagine if it came out that a prominent fgc member used drugs. The scandal..... I can't even begin 2 imagine

Being a stoner is cool. Sexually harassing people is not.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Preload complete! Can't wait to learn and get beat down!

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Had fun getting my poo poo pushed in. Online is great on PC.

poe meater fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jun 2, 2017

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Is S! screw? What is Josie's screw in those combos? Seems to be numerous green spinny icons in the move list.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011

DoubleDonut posted:

In combo notation, the S! just means that they should be in screw state after the last move. So if you see "3,3 S!" or "f+2,3,4 S!" in a Josie combo it means that the 3,3 or the f+2,3,4 was your screw move.

Ahh I see, thanks! Anyone know a low parry combo for Josie?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Fighting is hard and stressful. Let her cry a bit!

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Which characters use flashy smash moves? I wanna crush people using something like drags running overhand.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Any tips and basics for Nina? I know she's hard to use, but whatever!

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
For some reason, Tekken doesn't show up in my recent players list on steam. I'm trying to add people but only Tekken players don't seem to appear. Anyone else have this issue?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Is Bryan still hard to use execution wise even if I ignore taunt cancels?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
PC is sick and the netcode is great. I'm running a i5 4590, 970, and 8 gigs of ram and its smooth as butter maxed out. Make sure you install it on your SSD! Honestly the load times alone makes PC superior.

poe meater fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 29, 2017

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
How do you guys open ppl up as Kat? Fishing for counter hits don't work on good people. Is it just hard 50 50s low mid mix ups? Btw I'm real bad.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Game hard. Preventing a demotion is like EVO finals

poe meater fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Sep 14, 2017

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
There are tons of tutorials on back dashing, but is there any on beginner forward movement for non wave dashers?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Trying to learn some Tekken history. So how good and respected are naps and Anakin when compared to Asian players? I see a bunch of Korean players popping in Anakin's stream to say hello.

On a side note I seen more urien matches from naps than Tekken due to what I played back in the day.

What about rip and Aris? I thought they were just commentators but it seems like they competed at a high level.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I never skip intros and ki charge after every round. Winquit after stealing a win. These are my keys to being stuck in green ranks.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
It's up to you. There's plenty of top pad pros.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
After 190 hours, I finally hit warrior. God bless...

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011

FanaticalMilk posted:

Isn't this just going to be all the free DLC Harada announced. Like all the customization items that were arcade exclusive and some other stuff.

That already came out a few days ago.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Some random guy on twitter asked Harada to put him in like a year ago so I guess thats why.

It's gonna be funny and its already producing stupid poo poo on twitter.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I use bald neckbeard Bob with sweatpants, it's incredibly powerful

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Bob's way more cool than the Mishimas. He has great block and whiff punishment. He has guaranteed punishment against deathfist and other similar ranged normals. Also he fat as hell.

poe meater fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Sep 12, 2018

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011

Elvis_Maximus posted:

It seems like Katarina got a fair amount of new tools in exchange for a bunch of harrier transition stuff being worse, but I haven't had the chance to really dive in and try them out since I'm traveling right now.

Anyone else play her? Did she make out pretty well?

Katarina changes are pretty good. FF+2, 4 is a great long range punisher for a combo. DF+3+4 is -14 now and can only be launched by a few select characters. She's still cool.

On a side note, for the the first time ever I can actually identify highs in strings and duck them in matches without requiring to lab it. Before I could not even duck them in like a 15 game set lol.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Are there any other strong full crouch mixup characters like Kat or Anna? Im enjoying the option select (accidental) parries.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Forget about that crunchy low. Thanks guys!

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
The season 2 trailers all own. Can't wait!

I love that Bryan is on Negan's team lol.

poe meater fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 2, 2018

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Does Marduk or Armor King have any stances? Are they difficult to play?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Cool, thanks for the info. They look incredibly satisfying to play

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Marduk and armor king are out on steam. I'm at work tho unfortunately

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Lol is it bad I understood all the words in there?

Who would return for a potential season 3 pass? Are there any other major popular characters that are not in yet?

(Not including the zafina, kunimitsu, and Jun fans that post on every haradas tweet)

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
How is Julia and negan?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Usually a fast 11~ frame high kick that starts a combo on counter hit like katarina

poe meater fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Apr 14, 2019

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I would imagine they'll wait for next gen consoles since tekken 7 is still going strong.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Hmm, I would try doing full screen instead of borderless if you aren't doing that already. Borderless seems weird to me even though its 60 fps like you said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Bob is fat and cool though...