Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

is there a good newbie guide for eliza anywhere yet? she's really fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Yodzilla posted:

Holy poo poo that story mode was loving bad.

*Kazuya sits at a desk and lets Akuma in*
*Kazuya turns into a devil to defeat Akuma*
*Heihachi nukes the building with an orbital laser to kill them both*
*Heihachi does a Wikileaks to show G Corp is lead by the devil*
*Kazuya somehow sits at the same desk immediately after*

"SIR PEOPLE ARE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT US ON TWITTER G CORP IS FINISHED"

these are all extremely good things

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

probably already know the answer but i figured i'd ask anyway. i'm playing on ps4 with a hori fighting commander 4, which has no touchpad, but there's a bunch of training mode commands that require a touchpad. am i just boned or are there other shortcuts i can use that i'm not seeing?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

8-bit Miniboss posted:

It's automatic as the game already has its own drivers for PS3 sticks and pads. sharrrk, on your pad, there's a switch on the front labled 4/3, switch it to 3 and it should change the function of the Share button to Select and you can use that as is.

Real hurthling! posted:

when i do that i lose connection to the ps4 and the stick becomes unresponsive.

same thing happens to me

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

yeah that worked. i didn't read that far ahead when i posted, thanks

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

they're all anime and they're all good

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

careful about using rbnorway's frame data, they've got some completely wrong poo poo on there. their eliza frame data is just copy pasted from tekken revolution which is absolutely nothing like how she is in this game

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Oh this is much nicer than the sheet i was using. thanks for this

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

add tira so that i can hula hoop on some fools once more

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Lmfao Noctis was completely out of nowhere. he looks sick though so i don't see any problem. was there any word on the release date for Geese?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i love this video game

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

kazumi asked akuma to kill both heihachi and kazuya, so he goes against them both

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnksK1iMfaw

noctis in one week!

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

all lows and special mids can both be low parried with a few exceptions

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

fireballs also can't be low parried for obvious reasons, even when they do them right in your face. and yeah i dont believe any of noctis's weapons can be parried at all except maybe by geese? i could be wrong on that one though

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

they nerfed the poo poo out of eliza wtf. alisa has some fun buffs to destruction though, including a new power crush. those'll be fun to play with

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the reason is that bryan is awesome

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

they should revisit that poll they made for tekken revolution and add Paul, but a girl

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/monga_munga/status/1042434223641047040

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

alisa has a super strong full crouch mixup thanks to fc d/f+1+2 and ws 1+2

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

is anyone else having a problem with armor king not unlocking on ps4? marduk unlocked fine but armor king is not showing up even after deleting and reinstalling

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

sharrrk posted:

is anyone else having a problem with armor king not unlocking on ps4? marduk unlocked fine but armor king is not showing up even after deleting and reinstalling

Ok i got it fixed. i think whatever went wrong with psn earlier somehow caused armor king to not be tied to my account so i had to restore the license and it's good

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

julia bio was translated

https://twitter.com/Yellow_Motion/status/1069605290595811328

jaycee is canon, seems likely she'll get to keep some of her moves then

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Spuckuk posted:

Our dojo event finished before the mixup, so for a brief time, our top 3 rule the twt leaderboard!

our dojo event finished first, so actually we had the top 3 spots, heh

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Big Scary Owl posted:

You guys think season 3 is gonna be a thing?

they've moreorless said they've got plans to keep supporting the game as long as there's growth in interviews earlier this year. season 3 would make sense but i mean i'm pretty sure they're figuring this out as they go along so who knows. no one foresaw the game being this successful

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i boggles my mind that so many people act like tekken 7 is a super old game. it only came out 2 years ago! like, sure, it was in arcades before that, but none of the people i see saying this poo poo ever had access to that version without traveling to another country. the game is good to last for the next decade as far as i'm concerned

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i mean if you like marduk then yeah you should get marduk

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

bob rules but bob players are bitches. Just like mishima players

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

anyway ive been playing ranked a bunch recently inbetween locals and its been alright. like it sucks obviously but every now and then you get someone who's down to death match and that's a good enough time. got to mighty ruler last night at i think the 164 win mark so thats cool

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

In Training posted:

its the only game ill play ranked in bc you sometimes roll into someone with a wonderful connection who doesnt mind playing forever. which is nice. my rank sucks but i dont really care, i just like playing tekken.

playing tekken is a good time

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

eliza's my favorite character and she is very fun to play even if she isn't super great overall. she has one of the smaller movesets in the game so she's not really that hard to learn, most of the difficulty is just in execution which can get brutal. but she has a lot of easy stuff too. get her if you think she looks fun, because she is

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm positive there are other command throws in the game with shorter break windows but they usually have larger startup to them. this case is probably an oversight though

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i dont really want more characters that this point tbh but whatever. more stages though....

also the eliza buffs are cool. still just want d3 fixed more than anything but i'll take anything without complaint. b1,2 never should've lost its tracking so i'm particularly glad that's back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i got to fujin the other night which made me feel cool even tho it doesnt really mean anything. im still garbage at throw breaks