Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I used to play Children of the Atom using my keyboard.

Some of the linked videos are showing up with the grey "..." poo poo like they're not available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

36 gig download, that's going to take days for my poo poo-slow internet.

Also what's this puddle/aris nonsense?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Wow that's so much creepier/douchier than I was expecting, but somehow I'm not surprised because I've seen similar "OMG a girl" behaviour without a glimmer of remorse or self awareness before in groups with a drastic gender disparity.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I pre-ordered the PC version from gamesplanet because they were offering the deluxe edition in gbp for the same as the regular edition plus tax in USD. Then I forgot about it because I did that in February. Cut to me pre-ordering the regular edition on steam last month, then receiving my code from gamesplanet two weeks ago. Facepalm.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

My body is ready, now all I need to do is select a waifu*

*who am I kidding, I'm checking out vampire titty waifu the first chance I get

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

You poor thing :(

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Was not expecting to hear Isaac Albeniz' Asturias in this game. What a pleasant surprise.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Morby posted:

Story mode is cheap as hell. Now I'm on the 3rd part of the Kazuya fight where Heihachi has 1/4 health

the Kazumi fight, that Kazuya fight and the bonus chapter when you finish the game can all suck a loving fat one. They make me feel like a flailing scrub*.

*I may well be given the last Tekken game I played was during the PS2 era.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Evil Canadian posted:

I made up my own little Eliza vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Bi_bCVRQY

By a scrub, for scrubs. I saw some of the stuff posted earlier and its mad hard for me as at this point I might as well be new to Tekken effectively as I haven't played since 5. What I got in there should be manageable for most anyone to pull off.

Thanks for this.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Your Computer posted:

There we go

I'd love to see everyone else's customizations too!

The moment I laid eyes on Bob I knew what I had to do.

Maximum goon.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Empress Brosephine posted:

I wish you could change haircolor and skin tone unless I'm missing a option

You too can give your character a tan for one million fightbucks. The tan option one for the guy with the skull bandana however is not so much a tan as "zombie blue" though.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

What's the name of the tune that plays during the text intro/loading screens for the one-shot character story fights?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Luna Was Here posted:

It appears to be a nameless track, it's not on the Soundtrack in any shape or form

I just discovered this the hard way by doing the "listen to the first five to ten seconds" thing with the soundtrack playlist on youtube.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

All your customisations were great but this one encompasses its source material perfectly.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

fnox posted:

I decided to try out Katarina after realizing everything you need to do is on the 4 button.

Instantly, I'm 1st Dan with a 7 win streak against everything the kyu ranks could throw against me: Eddie, Chloe, Bryan, Kazumi, Heihachi, Leo, you name it.

Yeah Katarina's one of my favourites so far, not just because of her jugs, but because she kicks so much rear end and her moveset is fun.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I've had a hell of a time with hadoken/shoryuken/tatsumakisenpukyaku (maximum weeb) inputs in this despite never having had a problem with said inputs in any other game (all the way back to chumping people with Sagat in SF2turbo on turbo 10). What gives?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Babe Magnet posted:

its gonna be Faust

Oh I hope so

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

bob is s-tier in my heart

also my 5 year old lives to customize characters now. Catgirl (chloe) and wedding girl(nina) are done, and she really wants to do Akuma next

My Bob is wearing purple pajamas and has a katana and sunglasses for peak Goon.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Crocoswine posted:

Faust, for some reason, some how.

Because he's the only fighting game character I can play and beat competent people with.

Faust in Tekken would own, he's one of my favourite fighting game characters ever, partly for his whole vibe/aesthetic and partly because his moveset breaks reality and is entertaining as gently caress.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

my daughter loves this game

she’s 5. we pick a character to customize, then we fight and use rage arts and have a rad time

she also does treasure battle for me

game owns

:allears: this is adorable and awesome

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Me too :negative:

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Doki Doki seizure club dlc working just as planned it seems

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Bamco's windows support is loving abysmal. As is Windows.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Romes128 posted:

Harada buy the rights to def jam and do that poo poo like tekken.

Oh my gently caress I would play the hell out of that

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I'd like to see them figure out how to do Dr. Faust in 3d

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

a Rivals pack with him and Ky would be boss. Granted, I loving suck at GG's more complex nuances but I've always loved the series. Also, Testament because :emo:

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Chloe is awesome so I'm glad she's been buffed.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

thetoughestbean posted:

Thanks a lot!

Unrelated, I went to my college's unofficial fighting game club for the first time yesterday and the only person there who could play Tekken was an rear end in a top hat who also hated Josie because he "did Muay Thai in real life"

I used to do Muay Thai in real life and I think Josie's the tits.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Poniard posted:

playin dragunov some more, he's aight

and his "post-blonde-flattop Sting" look is just :discourse:

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

:bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001