Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

OP posted:

Kazumi Mishima (small movelist, throws tigers at people)

I will be playing my heart out with this character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

DizzyBum posted:

It's probably the titties. (unless :thejoke:?)

Apparently easy to play, and also waifu material. Plus tiddys. Makes sense.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

This was awesome :stare:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

58 gigs on Steam. :stare:

RIP my SSD.

Haha, poo poo. Same. Or maybe I'll just throw it on my WD blue. Hopefully loading times and whatnot won't be bad.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I just uninstalled Guild Wars 2 to make room for Tekken 7 on my meager 250GB SSD. Goodbye MMO I never play anymore. Totally forgot I had that installed still.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Haha :rip:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Got into the game. No mouse support in the menus, huh. And it's using XBox button prompts everywhere even when I don't have one plugged in and am trying to use the keyboard. Maybe I'll try plugging my DS4 and see if it has those button prompts.

Edit: nope

Why don't have an Xbox 360 controller for your PC? They're so cheap I have 8 of them (for impromptu Gang Beasts sessions).

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

So you see, like triangle and square in the prompts instead of X and Y?

I already had a bunch of Sony controllers and never had a Microsoft system, so I had no reason to ever get one

I've never owned an Xbox either, heh. The 360 controllers just go on sale so often and they're really the best PC controller. Also, from what I remember, Steam has baked in PS4 controller support. You just need to launch Steam in "Big Picture Mode" to configure it.

[edit] Yeah, I knew Steam added support for PS4 controllers. Here's a guide: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-use-a-ps4-controller-steam,news-24039.html Don't think you'll get PS button prompts in games, but you can natively map the buttons.

teagone fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jun 2, 2017

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Xbox 360 controllers for PC were ~$20 on Amazon just a couple days ago. Or you could get an Xbox/PC Hori Fighting Commander pad for $40.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Ryuga Death posted:

Is this it?

https://www.amazon.com/HORI-Fighting-Commander-Officially-Licensed-Microsoft/dp/B01MSEPQ55

Does it matter if I get the MS or Sony version? I'd probably only ever use this for PC.

Yeah that's the one.If you ever plan to head to a local tourney (either competing or just for casuals), they'll likely be using the PS4 version though. If you only ever plan on playing on PC, then yep, the MS one will do just fine.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Ryuga Death posted:

Cool, thanks. Do both the controllers use the same method on PC? I mean as far as Xinput or Directinput or whatever that stuff is. I know that was a big concern for SF5.

Yeah, I believe pretty much all current Hori pads/arcade sticks for both Xbox and Playstation now have Xinput capability baked in for PC compatibility.

[edit] Note: You will get Xbox button prompts on PC no matter what controller/stick you use.

teagone fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jun 2, 2017

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

In Training posted:

This is also like SFV levels of load times

Are you on PC? If so :(

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah I meant specifically online load times.

drat, that sucks. Oh well.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Lmao, is that the dude from American Pie? Also Rookie of the Year?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

Anyone else get a weird brighter circle shape in the middle of the screen during the reporters monologues in story mode? Looks weird

I noticed it on Maximilian Dood's stream (PS4) last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Truly the best of us.