Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

You can get your own here. Profits go to Joe Maddon's charities.

I know at least 3 people who own one but never even realized it was a maddon/cubs thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
That was a nice throw beefy boy.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
I can't stop laughing.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Don't worry. I'm sure Lackey and Hendricks will save the pen in the next tw.....hahahahahahahha

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Morton's velo and movement look legit. This feels new and different. What has changed?!

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

NetflixAndRichHill posted:

Seriously, this game is an excellent opportunity to showcase the next generation of players (Judge, Correa, Springer) to viewers.

Jokes on you. As they said right as the game was starting...Jeter is still the face of baseball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
So he can do just that. Look legit+ until he can't throw a strike. Bullpen time!

• Locked thread