Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

Let me tell you about the hell that is the Parkway East/Ft. Duquesne Bridge/28 its loving miserable and I wouldn't want to stew watching the Penguins not give an ounce of a poo poo.

Given how many people left traffic was probably lighter if you just stuck around for the end of the game and walked slowly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

I'm glad both of those teams failed spectacularly in round one

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

santanotreal posted:

:same:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

santanotreal posted:

...spectacularly? Pfffft b's didn't get swept by the lowest seed unlike somebody

WE JUST LOST TO THE TRAP IN 6 IN THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND GODDAMN SEVENTEENffffffffffff

• Locked thread