Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drill out a hunk of my skull and force me to eat it even through shattering teeth if necessary. and then lets shop for manga and new day merchandise on the online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this setup for an argument is why i internet search all my faves from across entertainment. global domination. and I am correct

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

With no data to back it up I assume the earning ceiling for women in Japan isn't all that good and if that's the case it's cool and worthwhile for them to have homogenized matches in WWE for at least a little while. If that's wrong then pretend like i actually said this: I Love The 90s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah I was only thinking about wrestling in that post instead of Everything. bigger sweeping statements than that are far too frightening

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I agree. Everyone should already have a buddy long before winning titles. for who they are, not what they have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

Roman merch doing better at house shows than everyone but Cena is pointless because they only sell Roman and Cena merch at house shows.

Yes. yesser than hell. lets go down together

• Locked thread