Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Wrestlers and the wrestler that trained them

RIP Norman Smiley

Also lol they say Daniel Bryan's trainer was HBK. Still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Indie talent is good for a dope ppv match but boring every other match. I am fine with this, though, as the WWE schedule is harder on the body.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
It's insane how badly they hosed up Seth. And Joe. And Bayley.

Raw is just so, so bad.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I saw him in Ring of Honor. I don't know what I'm supposedly missing.
Two of the three I listed were in ROH, can you clarify whom you mean?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

if it were up to me, all superstars will choose between Snake Bit and Dude Love's theme
Give this poster the book.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

Sorry, I'm new as hell, but why ARE they so incredibly desperate to get Roman over as a face? This is some '$3600 on candles' poo poo and without knowing anything about it, it boggles the mind.
I honestly believe they are just running the Cena playbook again.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Kofi is close to returning, it wouldn't be surprising if they returned at Payback or the SmackDown after to challenge the Usos.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

While women aren't into swords the sword will make all of the sad men who boo him very jealous.
I like this post.

• Locked thread