Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Clonfroggio is coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it was most certainly bray/dean related, either the ghost or the exploding TV

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Didn't the usos just do an evil version of the Enzo Cass bit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

that's roughly 32 boobs

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I can't believe I've been forced to turn against the Alexa is Good crowd, you fuckers post real bad

Posts an entire Fuckin Forbes user submitted article and bolds random parts of it, are you Fuckin kiddinme, get outta here with
That poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A Forbes article!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it's just - you know - you're alright, dromal, you're an alright guy - but, it's just, like, you know, Steve Forbes, was the WORST person to EVER host SNL, and this is the guy you turn to.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

thanks, i like your posts about clonfroggio and i think its a fun word to say out loud. clonfroggio. clooon.....froggio! clonfroggggiiiioooooooo!

i am also equal parts entertained by, and worried about, your gradual descent into what i suspect is the mental illness i am named after

i agree, on all counts, and it's important, that you say the name the way a Geppetto like man would say it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I hear those Von Erich boys were HUNG - everyone was always going on about Kerry's second leg. HEYOOOOOOO

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

heres some good moves: body slam, suplex, hurricanrana. piledriver.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

*opens envelope* moves Roman reigns cannot perform

excuse me?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The_Rob posted:

All wrestling themes are terrible outside of wrestling. But if it fits the character than it is good.

rear end Man

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman is okay and seems like a nice enough guy backstage, I just wish he was trapped under a log and starved to death.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Make Roman eat. Eeeeeeeat Roman eaaaaaatttt. Butter and biscuits and ham and cream

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they should make roman the champion of not being alive

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman Reigns.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!