Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Thanks to the Raw spoilers telling me that Raw was going to be bad, I got some extra sleep and even got a run in before work. Thanks, raw spoilers.

In other news, Braun is out for a few weeks, now there's basically no reason to watch Raw right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Alexa Bliss is mediocre at best and Alexa-posters are genuinely worse than the neckbeard reddit posters who call Becky Lynch, an adult woman, "adorable".

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Alexa = ratings even on this thread. What a great heel.

It's a good thing that she is ratings gold on a dead comedy forum, because ever since she got the women's title, Raw numbers have been falling like she's a cement brick attached to its feet.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Alexa is on the best rated hour weekly.

Put her in hour 3 and see if that stays true.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Ratings being bad in the bad show is hardly Alexa's fault

Who's seen as a big deal on a show impacts ratings. The current champions are MIA, Dean Ambrose and Alexa Bliss. None of it is working for the weekly show.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

enough women in society gender studies posts. let's talk about roman's cock.

I assume his cock is very strong, much like Roman himself.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

Kind of weird seeing how all the talk was about how Io impressed a lot of people at that tryout

From what a friend was telling me, it didn't go swimmingly from Io's perspective. As in, she didn't like it there very much.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I like WWE and all but what's the point of having cool indie talent come in if they're just going to have WWE matches? I mean, it's good that they can have a better paycheck, if they feel they need one, but what would you actually expect out of Io Shirai versus Becky Lynch?

I actually agree with this sentiment. If you're a fan of the talent and you're happy that they're finally getting the pay they deserve, cool. But [Favorite Indie Star] certainly will not be pulling off the matches they were doing elsewhere.

On the other hand, I can always watch old matches of people I like and just be happy that they have to work what appears, to me, a safer style, but get to make more money and hopefully a happier life.

Obviously this all goes out the window if they hate where the end up in the WWE but if they're good enough they should find a way to get over there.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

That quote is stupid because Alexa is the most run-of-the-mill heel in WWE right now. She has no dimensions, she's just a bad person who poo poo talks everyone except those that can beat her up. That isn't to say she's not good at it, but it's funny that she's talking about people being beyond a face or heel, but she has absolutely 0 non-heel personality traits on the mic or in the ring except that once in a while she does a top rope move as a finish.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Yeah. Ratings are dropping faster than regular tv/sports and Dave also mentioned that the only reason Raw's ratings are as "good" as they are is Total Divas getting women to watch somehow. Obviously the next course of action is to add some gay romance to entice the tumblr community. Shield 3 way takes a whole new meaning, next week on Monday Night Raw (doggin')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Isn't LU dying because it's on a network that nobody is aware of or has ever seen before?

• Locked thread