Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I liked AJs run in part because it seemed like he enjoyed being champ, can't say the same about Orton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The crowd was hotter for the Roman/Braun segment than for anything else on the show by a country mile.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Chris James 2 posted:

Don't expect Shirai. Dave says her Performance Center visit "didn't go swimmingly"

Just couldn't remember where the hard cam was, smdh.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

OctoberCountry posted:

Using a Forbes user-submitted opinion piece is barely a step above that time someone cited Eric Young's ranking in PWI's top 500 while also being way less funny

Wasn't the Forbes thing about Charlotte also user submitted? I remember they even brought that one up on Raw.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

This is what Cena looks like when the Total Bellas crew turn their cameras off.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

CVE posted:

SInce Braun is injured it seems plans are getting set in motion to move things up and have Reigns feud for the IC title next so he will almost certainly complete the grand slam of having held all championships at one time or another.

Bow Wow.

Took me a while to remember the Rusev feud to be honest.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Let's go Cena
Roman sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Getting back on topic, I really can't wait for Jinder to lose and gently caress back off to the undercard. The dude is probably worse than Ziggler, but not as insufferable because of lack of exposure.

I'm kinda bummed that AJ/KO hasn't been built better because KO was on the Payback PPV.

• Locked thread