Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ecavalli posted:

There's a distinct lack of Bobby Heenan nominations in this thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

technically there are no nominations in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I just included a couple personal favorites since I know the obvious ones will get plenty of nominations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

48 is fine for a bracket, just give the top 16 a free win in the first round.

Also it means one of my nominations gets in AND has a small chance to win in the first round :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Anyone voting Scott Steiner, Edge, or Bray goddamn Wyattanyone over Hulk HoganSantino as a promo should be brutally destroyed.

:colbert:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Santino didn't make it this tournament is now dead to me

• Locked thread