Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadownerd
Aug 2, 2007
Fabricati Diem, Pvnc.

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Something I'd buy if I could afford it, even though it's ridiculous:

15,000 earth dollars and I'd have nowhere to put it, but prettyyyyyy...

So what do you like? What do you hate? What did you gently caress up trying to replicate in DIY? What are the design element dealbreakers when you look at a new place (popcorn ceilings and sliding shower doors, for me).

If you're into DIY Jo-Ann Fabrics have individual metal tropical leaves for sale in with their summer stuff and you could either find a simple gold lamp like this or find a black one and spray paint it gold to match, then stick a bunch of the metal leaves on top with e6000 or something. Just a thought!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadownerd
Aug 2, 2007
Fabricati Diem, Pvnc.
They might have them online, too!