Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i have a super hot take - assad should convert to judaism so people stop pretending to be outraged at his state ordered murder of arab protesters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

when qaddafi murdered protesters he ended up getting sodomized by a bayonet, when netanyahu murdered protesters he ended up sodomizing jared kushner

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

when i was a wee lad my brother trolled me by showing me a naked picture of roseanne barr and idk about her political opinions and poo poo but that image is burned into my mind and she should pay for at least some of my psychiatric treatment

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

david french is dangerously retarded

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

adam friedland only works when he is being incessantly made fun of

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

StashAugustine posted:

i don't think he should be killed because of the circumstances of his birth, but i think he should be hanged because he's a landlord

i don't think he should be hanged because you can't kill a vampire via hanging you need to stake him in the heart

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

my biological grandpa was an irish homicide detective in nyc not only did he leave a brood of illegitimate children behind with half a dozen different women he also died in a ditch outside a pub drunk as a skunk

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

that was meant for the cop thread btw

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

technically everything leads eventually to death idk if trustfund baby gets that i mean peter thiel is determined to break that cycle so maybe immortality for the business elites has always been the end game of capitalism

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

colonization take too hot now i'm blind :(

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

also lbj still counts

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

obama is a solid 3rd best president in the last 50 years

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

fool_of_sound posted:

In dunno man, the last 50 years of president shave been pretty dismal. Who’s gonna beat him out? Clinton or Carter? Carter I guess.

gently caress clinton

with lbj i can point to civil rights or the great society, although vietnam hurts him a lot

carter gets mad points for military restraint

clinton did what, welfare reform, deregulating wallstreet further, super predators, and turning the democratic party into wallstreet party lite? gently caress clinton

Percelus has issued a correction as of 17:27 on Apr 7, 2018

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

on one hand it'll solve nothing on the other i'll no longer be apart of the same country as kansas

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the obvious compromise is neoconfederates get northern florida, cuba gets miami and orlando becomes an independent city state owned and run by the disney corporation

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

imc is definitely cheating

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Patrick Spens posted:

This is true though, and isn't even all that hot of a take.

the hot take part is saying dead white people is a tragedy

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

russiagate done broke his brain

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

you could inject a take that hot into your veins

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

fool_of_sound posted:

I'm sure glad that "rude black people are responsible for trump getting elected" rudatron is now complaining that young activists are just so vulgur.

is this true because anyone convinced the reason hillary wasn't elected was anything other than hillary is probably a legit retard irl and making fun of the handicapped is cruel

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Teikanmi posted:

acutally you'll find comey owns and the fbi is awesome but sorry for your bad and wrong opinions

hot take gbs edition, russiagate has done broke so many brains

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

CharlestheHammer posted:

what are these ways. you are being vague. I assume intentionally

ya put up or shut up

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

"Now ye shall reap what ye have sown"

:discourse:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

rudatron posted:

said poster said america had a 'white people problem'. imagine someone writing that america had a 'black people problem' or a 'jewish people problem'. what do you think the implications are?

well seeing as white people have been behind p much all the bad things america has done they would be empirically wrong to blame black or jewish americans and right to identify the root cause as 300 years of white nationalism

efb

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

people in that cult are the most dreadfully boring nerds imaginable

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

JUICY HAMBUGAR posted:

I feel embarrassed that I once had the impression that Fareed Zakaria had opinions to take seriously.

:same:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i'm so glad left of center dipshits are worshiping him and mueller now :rolleye:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

todd glass covered this in his stand up special, most forms of political correctness are just ways of being a nice person

that's why bill maher, rush limbaugh and other perpetual assholes need to tear it down because gently caress society for telling them to be nice

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

shirts and skins posted:

This is idiotic and ahistorical in the extreme, but I guess you could just summarize that description with a close up shot of that loving moustache

Anyway, let's not forget the truly marginalized victims: white men with access to the WSJ editorial page.

https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/987349547293822976?s=19

kevin is just jealous that the liberals get to see a reflection in the mirror he holds up to them

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Byolante posted:

TFW the only person with the correct take on Barbara Bush is Rodger Stone

This is kinda like when the only person with the right take on Syria was Tucker Carlson

tucker carlson was hardly the only person with the right take on syria, he was just the only person with a tv show to have the right take

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Murray Mantoinette posted:

Um, what do you think a ‘person’ is?

idk what you are confused about but those in the independent media who don't happen to have a tv show are also people

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Byolante posted:

Shouting into the void is great but somebody with a huge platform actually used it for something other than cheering for world war 3. That the person was a fox news shock jock should shame the 'actual news' stations but it won't.

i'd say some people in the independent media are starting to get decent platforms because young people don't rely entirely on tv, radio and print like their parents

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

idk who is swayed by the argument that a potus shouldn't require more protection for their children than the average citizen but whoever is clearly has the retard brains

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

is he saying george sr grabbed dem asses for love of country?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/172902-180422-israeli-minister-natalie-portman-s-snub-of-netanyahu-borders-on-anti-semitism

take so hot

i wonder if this cry of faux anti-semitism will be so over-reaching that it makes some centrist folk realize what's really going on here finally

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

while i think it's funny she claimed to be hack i'd prefer to call her out for all the dumb poo poo she has said far more recently

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Mr Interweb posted:

Why? Joy Reid is good people.

gbs - the one stop shop for hot centrist takes

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

isn't it an animated movie about a japanese boy hanging on a trash fill island with stray dogs? what the gently caress is wrong with people

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i just heard a molten hot take irl, someone said "bill clinton better watch out" to me after commenting on the cosby conviction and while clinton is probably a rapist and all i couldn't hold back a "what about trump's 16 sexual assault allegations?" response and they explained those weren't "legitimate" so apparently now legitimate and illegitimate sexual assault claims are conservative canon much like legitimate and illegitimate rape :downs:

afaik you can only determine the legitimacy of sexual assault related matters if you are a corpulent putrescent elderly white man with disgusting reactionary views

Percelus has issued a correction as of 20:40 on Apr 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i mean the way late stage capitalism is turning into a technocratic neo-feudalist society i think settings like dune and battletech are p spot on the difference between me and the reactionaries though i view it as dystopian not utopian