Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
how to circumcise people, vote republican, and feed your pets a vegan diet. What is the appropriate forum to post about this in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

pet island

Petr
but then how will I piss off the trad gamers about 5th ed and the gbsers about circumcision?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

5th ed :wtc:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Macnult

Pet Island might have advice on feeding your cat a vegan diet. It would probably be a lot more work than providing your cat a balanced dry food/wet food diet but if you have the dedication (and I bet you do) I'm sure they'll point you in the right direction.

I'm no "cat expert" (Pet Island term for people who know a lot about cats) so I don't know how you'd go about training a cat to circumcise people or vote republican. Be careful how you go about asking because they may think you're pulling a goof on them.

Plebian Parasite

IYG

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
declawed?! how dare you! may as well just murder that cat while you're at it

joke_explainer

the primary subject is the cat, so the categorization is clear. I'm sure the GBS squad attempting to restore every man's foreskin with a special ray will show up and the tabletop people probably have some parity with the pet islanders.

though, maybe QCS is a better fit

super sweet best pal

Don't forget to teach it how to cook chili beans in a crock pot.

Manifisto

joke_explainer posted:

the primary subject is the cat

I disagree, the primary subject is the cat's character. whether the cat learns these things is irrelevant.

but more importantly, what you have proposed is a mishmosh of half-baked and/or controversial subjects obsessed over by nerds and losers.

the correct forum is coupons & deals

ty nesamdoom!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

declawed cat sounds like a 3.5 fighter without access to book of 9 swords, so p much a regular 5e character

cda

by Hand Knit
http://astronomy.activeboard.com/

----------------

Petr

Chill la Chill posted:

declawed cat sounds like a 3.5 fighter without access to book of 9 swords, so p much a regular 5e character

Well it's certainly not a 4e character because everyone in 4e is a wizard :aaaaa:

----------------

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
I'm a wizard

sig by vanisher™®

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Petr posted:

Well it's certainly not a 4e character because everyone in 4e is a wizard :aaaaa:

yeah, that's why 4e is my favorite. muscle wizard :peanut:

Petr

Chill la Chill posted:

Don't let anyone in trad games hear you say that. I said it and they just about brought me up on charges

----------------

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
pagin lizard wizard

sig by vanisher™®

Twenty Four

Petr posted:

how to circumcise people, vote republican, and feed your pets a vegan diet. What is the appropriate forum to post about this in?

I duno but I think you just use a knife for all these things.

Petr

Twenty Four posted:

I duno but I think you just use a knife for all these things.

I want to click "like" on this, but the forums are dead and gay so they don't have that.

----------------

Macnult

Petr posted:

I want to click "like" on this, but the forums are dead and gay so they don't have that.

Emptyquotes invented Facebook likes.

Scaly Haylie

myDad posted:

pagin lizard wizard

i play a kobold sorcerer in pathfinder, unfortunately only recently realizing that you need, like, one major damage spell per level.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 17:50 on May 11, 2017

Plebian Parasite

Macnult posted:

Emptyquotes invented Facebook likes.

people should emptyquote more, it makes the other person feel good and gives us the illusion of a busy subforum

google THIS

Plebian Parasite posted:

people should emptyquote more, it makes the other person feel good and gives us the illusion of a busy subforum

Macnult

Plebian Parasite posted:

google THIS

Macnult

Plebian Parasite

Scaly Haylie

quote:

Twenty Four

Petr posted:

thanks! wait i screwed up my empty quote :/ But hey thanks! Let me try again...

Twenty Four

Plebian Parasite posted:

Sensual Simian

summer jorts

Plebian Parasite posted:

Historical Wizards

While I'm a fan of a system having way too many skills, I think you should really avoid any rpg that has those specific skills

Snowy

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

i just want nerds to come over and play d$d for my entertainment, I can't focus on that poo poo for 6 hours. wine doesn't drink itself.

joke_explainer

Snowy posted:

i just want nerds to come over and play d$d for my entertainment, I can't focus on that poo poo for 6 hours. wine doesn't drink itself.

6 hr games are just too long to expect adults to do. We capped our games at 3 hrs. It makes people get to playing a lot faster and no need for long intermissions for food and stuff.

but, we haven't been able to play for 2 months now because all 4 player's schedules keep sucking up weekends.

Petr
I wish I had a good D&D group. My nerd cohort broke up after high school, and the only groups at gaming stores around here are super-crunchy and use minis and Pathfinder and poo poo, and make it feel like a board game instead of a real RPG. Combat takes hours, and interaction is glossed over in a minute. I've been making a campaign and trying to start up a group through Roll20 but holy poo poo they are 90% idiots there.

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Chill la Chill posted:

I prop my foot up and flex my thighs. All the candles in my tower light themselves. I put my hands behind my head and rouse my left tricep into furious action; Hefnero's Mood Music starts playing softly.

"Ladies"

Snowy

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

joke_explainer posted:

6 hr games are just too long to expect adults to do. We capped our games at 3 hrs. It makes people get to playing a lot faster and no need for long intermissions for food and stuff.

but, we haven't been able to play for 2 months now because all 4 player's schedules keep sucking up weekends.

I haven't played d&d in a LONG time but I like podcasts like adventure time still.

is there a d&d lite that isn't a board game but is relatively easy to play and doesn't take forever?

Impkins Patootie

iirc isn't Cat's Claw a type of botanical reagent irl??

Historical Wizards

PC: With Frémont running I finally get to use those skill points I invested in "vote republican"! Okay I got a... a 6
DM: Oooh, looks like you accidentally voted for James Buchanan

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Snowy posted:

I haven't played d&d in a LONG time but I like podcasts like adventure time still.

you mean adventure zone?

• Locked thread