Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should go #1 overall?
This poll is closed.
Nolan Patrick 7 12.50%
Nico Hischier 8 14.29%
Someone Else 2 3.57%
Edmonton Oilers 39 69.64%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Thats the highest I have seen Suzuki ranked. And most likely the lowest for Necas and Pettersson. And Mittlestadt.

And I have no idea who his 10/11 guys are at all

Both those guys are usually in the 15-25 range.

Brannstrom is this year's tiny dude that would be a top 5 pick with 2 more inches, but might fall. Offensive D man with crazy skills. Most places I've seen him grouped with Hague/Foote/Valimaki/Timmins as second tier D with him as the most high ceiling option. Basically the Pronmanest pick.

Vesalainen is a big, fast winger who's consistently ranked 15-20. 6'3 dude with raw skills that struggled in the top pro leagues but was the MVP of the U18 championships. Again fits the Pronman style of speed and pure skill potential over everything else.

They just did Vesalainen as well.
http://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/2...u-18-tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Koopa Kid posted:

William Nylander fun fact: he was born in Calgary and can likely claim nominal Canadian citizenship as a result, though he grew up mostly in the US and is obviously a Swedish national.

The other Nylander nationality fun fact is because he is a dual citizen and lived mainly in the US as a kid, he technically wasn't eligible to play for Sweden since he didn't have enough time as a Swedish resident and had to get special permission to play in the U17.

http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/news/news-singleview/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=7329&cHash=937df2da61b40fa15e08212812aa602c

• Locked thread