Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should go #1 overall?
This poll is closed.
Nolan Patrick 7 12.50%
Nico Hischier 8 14.29%
Someone Else 2 3.57%
Edmonton Oilers 39 69.64%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?
For the first time ever I actually did some fun research into who the Ducks might take
Not having a first round pick for the first time in ages is weird but they only really need some goalie and rw depth refreshment
Will be interesting to see how early the first goalie goes - ukko-pekka would be nice but they probably end up with Petruzzelli and I'm ok with that, his puck handling is supposed to be brilliant
Dibs on Nick Henry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?
Oh I fully realise there is a huge risk that he is a product of his linemates/team
But the Ducks are short on RW depth and already have Steel so if he falls to 3rd round or late 2nd - def worth grabbing

• Locked thread