Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
So, if flower gives up 1 glove side goal , who thinks Murray would go in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Almost 3 minutes in and the only time the pucks been in the caps end was an icing call and now briefly for a face off. Not an auspicious start.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Macnult posted:

Thoughts and prayers to anyone wearing a pens jersey in that crowd
There were a bunch of caps fans at game 4, everyone seemed pretty friendly, At least from what I saw. I mean it ain't like they were from Philly or Cleveland.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Not complaining but I am missing it, how was that offside?

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Is that they a lets go pens chant and the pens horn horn horn? Or do the caps just have the same chant and same horn?

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Pens throwing bodies around for the first time this series

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

grack posted:

New theory: Pittsburgh sacrificed Letang in some sort of voodoo ritual to erect a force field around their net.
We didn't want to tell anyone, but we are secretly transforming Letang into the first hockey cyborg, one body part at a time.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Captain Internet posted:

Remember when we were supposed to have the most loving amazing crop of young D and our forwards were poo poo. Last year we were like "wow, great D prospects in the pipe and amazing forwards we didn't know we had just got called up!" now it's like "wait, these defensemen prospects are not how you say, good."
This has been the story about our up coming defenseman for years though, at least since back when we traded Goligoski.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Look Around You posted:

tbf we traded for old man hainsey and older man strait to fill holes at the deadline too. Plus it's hard to replace a Letang.
I haven't really kept up, but is streit just terrible now? I was surprised he didn't get any time at all once they picked him up

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle Don't turtle

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
This is worse than the game 7 third period in '09

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
GOD DAMMIT it's only been 17 Seconds since the last time I looked at the clock

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Give it to MAF! He always wanted a goal.

Also how much time is left in the caps season? 1 minute remaining in the period 1 minute.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
LETS GO PENS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
No matter what happens now, if the pens get swept next round or lose in 7, I will always be able to console myself by thinking about MAF crushing Ovi's hopes and dreams in the most heart breaking way possible.

• Locked thread