Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Go Oilers and Caps.

(In order, Oilers > Preds > Caps > Sens > Pens > gently caress Corey Perry)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

The Dirty Burger posted:

Cheering for the Oilers because Ducks fans shout DAWN during the anthem because that's their anthem singers name :colbert:

Oh my God that cannot be loving true

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
gently caress, it's almost like having a young guy and a scrub on D is a bad pairing :negative:

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
I love watching trap hockey so much. It's just so exciting and fresh.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

Spring Break My Heart posted:

is that quick blood concussion test credible? the way they described it made it sound like theranos
It would be very difficult to test for a concussion in the blood. The whole problem is that you have nerve cells dying due to the impact, which would probably release markers into the surrounding area. But the problem is the brain is largely separated from the bloodstream by the blood-brain barrier. Very few molecules leak through that, especially not the big-rear end proteins that you tend to test for as signs of cells in distress.

I mean, I might just go by Scott Stevens taking my head off as a better indicator I got concussed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Well, death comes for us all.

• Locked thread