Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Ginette Reno posted:

Be nice to crack 18 shots tonight but uh

lol not going to happen :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug
Olczyk is right that Malkin should have reversed to a backhand on that chance. Malkin is really pulling his punches lately.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Ginette Reno posted:

He doesn't go backhand as often as you'd think he would with his huge reach. He normally likes to just shoot short blocker or short glove on breakaways.

I never really understood that about his play style. He could have a devastating backhand with the reach he has.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
RUSTY :siren:

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
Doc seems out of breath

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
HORNY :siren::siren::siren:

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
Starting to hear those boos

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
MAF SHUTOUT LMAO

• Locked thread