Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Tip for face tanking no-skill fuckers like myself: The rule that supposedly disallows boss cell collection when a mutation's activated does not currently apply to the newest DLC / Lighthouse path. So make a toxin lover, saunter through the Toxic / Ancient Sewers being as sloppy as you please, and build up cash to roll your equipment to proc as many poison cloud effects as possible (speaking of uses for the face flask). You won't quite be unstoppable but it's a pretty forgiving style. Good for farming cells too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

First you find a guy in the toxic sewers

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Been playing with the parry timing adjustment and while I wish I could make it juuuust a smidge less forgiving, it's nice to actually make use of that side of the equipment tree

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Lots of Level >3 runners are gonna be real mad when they realize the hunter’s grenade doesn’t buff anymore

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

If you really neglect a stage the game will mechanically incentivize you with better cell drops. There will be an icon over the door to the transition area.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

There's an accessibility setting for that now :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Convinced this Richard mode double jump mechanic is actively loving with me. Sisyphus mode more like