Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Looking forward to awkwardly jumping up a sheer cliff face at Skyrimland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

AutomaticPrince posted:

Rumors of a Resistance 4 reveal for PS4 and a wild west Far Cry, both of which I would welcome.

That list seemed suspect, it mentioned Cyberpunk 2077 and CD Projekt RED has straight up denied that anything about that is going to be shown this year.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Kirios posted:

Am I being dumb for getting my hopes up on a DOOM single player expansion?

I'd welcome a DOOM expansion with arms WIDE open

I'd also welcome a Dishonored 2 DLC expansion

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kirios posted:

Am I being dumb for getting my hopes up on a DOOM single player expansion?

It feels like they would have announced it six months ago

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Yeah, god willing they're some ways into making a sequel though.

E: I wonder if enough people bought that multiplayer DLC to have made it worth the dev costs.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
mario odyssey will be great

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013

an actual dog posted:

That list seemed suspect, it mentioned Cyberpunk 2077 and CD Projekt RED has straight up denied that anything about that is going to be shown this year.

Yeah definitely seemed suspect. Just wishful hoping on my end of games I hope to see.

Also Borderlands 3 would be neat.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Doom got a permanent 50% price cut at one point because so many copies were sold so id imagine they gonna do doom2 but its too early unless its like a glorified level pack that outgrew being dlc

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Borderlands 3 vis dev test footage was shown at GDC this year so maybe? It looked pretty early.

I want Horizon Zero Dawn DLC news.

Also I'm in for a Wild West Far Cry. I wouldn't expect Rockstar to show anything and I wouldn't expect a RDR2 to release any time in the next 2 years.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I wanna go to Doom Land and shoot demons on a roller-coaster

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Heres what i hope to see: Something about a follow up to DOOM.

More info on Shadow of War.

Aisha Tyler making actual contact with the Tiny Ubisoft CEO's Genitalia #girlwood

Phil Spencer honest to god drunk on stage.....

Another Sony Backed Kickstarter that people lose their poo poo over...... cause that still makes me laugh.

Someone trying to handsaw the briefcase cuff off their wrist at the AMD Pc show.

Yoko Taro spookin Geoff Keighly Sponsored by Doritos

A Found Footage Documentary of Zac Effron getting tweaked and lost back stage at e3.

Someone, please for the love of god try to tackle the deep seated issues of race in america on stage.... it will only end well. ( I totally see Ubisoft trying this )

Another Giant Bomb show with Dave Lang Shenanigans.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Real hurthling! posted:

Doom got a permanent 50% price cut at one point because so many copies were sold so id imagine they gonna do doom2 but its too early unless its like a glorified level pack that outgrew being dlc

Just like the original Doom 2

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Give me Weed3 again, Snoop

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Speaking of e3 gold like weed3, whatever happened to Tak Fujii post konami? I heard he had cancer, and that he moved on from Konami, but i havent heard anything else? Anyone know where hes working these days, what project hes got going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU2d_Pld3w8

For Posterity's Sake

Talkc fucked around with this message at 22:37 on May 11, 2017

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Come on Ubisoft just release something about what the hell happened to South Park: Fracture but Whole. Is it coming out this year? Completely memory holed? Going on sale during the summer? That game should save you from getting bought out.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It got cancelled and everyone who pre-ordered got their money back I thought.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
It still says coming soon on the Ubisoft website. I know every got refunded who pre ordered on PlayStation Network but i don't think a straight "this is cancelled" has come out.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Did it get delayed? Sony will cancel all preorders if a release date changes IIRC

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
It was delayed from its intended release due to it not meeting expectations and now it's scheduled for 2018. They practically delayed it indefinitely.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Looking forward to Horizon DLC teaser, maybe some HELLBLADE first 20min thing, and a gameplay trailer from TLOU 2. That's about it, nothing too thrilling for me about this year's lineup.

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

haveblue posted:

I would add the Insomniac Spiderman game to the list, since it'll only be a month out from the movie.

What are the chances Bethesda is going to spring a current-generation Elder Scrolls game on everyone?

Sony will probably show or at least tease Horizon DLC.

Still hoping for Beyond Good and Evil 2 because I am a fool

Its going to be hilarious when Ubisoft finally announces beyond good evil 2 just before getting acquired by Vivendi who cancel everything because they want to start over from scratch.

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

mutata posted:

Quake, I think? It's pretty vague but the characters look like Quake.

The interesting implication, though, is that the 2 under construction sections are NEW IPs. (At least new to Bethesda).

There's enough evidence that Wolfenstien and Evil Within 2 have been in development for some time plus Bethesda owns Machine Games and Tango so they need to get new product out of them to justify their purchase. Todd Howard did confirm though that BSG (the main Bethesda dev) next 2 games are completely new IPs and that once they are finished they will get to work on Elder Scrolls 6. The real question is what happens to Fallout? Do they outsource it or put it on hiatus for the next 5-10 years.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I only care about Cyberpunk 2077 this year, but I'm most exited for the time honored trends of:

-surprise performance from washed out/has-been singer that no one actually listens to

-shooter demo where players go on stage and pretend like they're in actual war when talking to their teammates

-weird insinuations about *gamers* that shows how disconnected higher-ups are about anything. why yes, i need to drink my gamer fuel because I demand maximum performance

-calling any hardware sexy

-something just as incredible, although probably never as memorable, as #girlwood

-nintendo winning E3 by default because unlike the others, they kept it real the entire time
--

im missing more, i know it. either way I'm very, shamelessly excited to experience this cringe-a-minute poop festival with all of you on the E3 chat threads.

buglord fucked around with this message at 00:19 on May 12, 2017

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Talkc posted:

Another Sony Backed Kickstarter that people lose their poo poo over...... cause that still makes me laugh.

The joke's on you because it will be a Microsoft Backed Kickstarter....for Fable 4.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
wait sony used kickstarter? lol what

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

buglord posted:

wait sony used kickstarter? lol what

Shemune 3's dev came on stage and basically said "Hey, give me money for a Kickstarter so that Sony finally gets it in their heads that people want a third game." We haven't heard from him since then.

As for my E3 hopes, I'm hoping for gameplay for Spider Man and Destiny 2. Otherwise? I'm guessing we'll get a new Assassin's Creed.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

GoneRampant posted:

Shemune 3's dev came on stage and basically said "Hey, give me money for a Kickstarter so that Sony finally gets it in their heads that people want a third game." We haven't heard from him since then.

Classic kickstarter move

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Hopes and prayers:

Mount and Blade: Bannerlord release date + footage

Cyberpunk 2077 initial info/teaser leading toward Fall 2017 "announcement/reveal"

State of Decay 2 release date + footage

Kingdom Come Deliverance release date

Red Dead 2 release date + footage

Cold Waters release date

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm extremely glad that 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is seeing the light of day after 2 years of complete silence. I loving love Vanillaware.

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-appear-e3-2017

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Quest For Glory II posted:

What are they gonna pull out of their rear end, Blinx the Time Sweeper 2?
They already made that.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

DLC Inc posted:

I'm extremely glad that 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is seeing the light of day after 2 years of complete silence. I loving love Vanillaware.

cool

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

DLC Inc posted:

????????????????????????????????????????

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Is Nintendo at least going to offer a western release date for Monster Hunter Stories soon? Freaking Forever Oasis has a date but not pokemon with dangerious dragons?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lets hang out posted:

????????????????????????????????????????

lol wow maybe they took it off, this is bizarre. sites have been reporting it with screenshots all month from what I've seen and they must have recently took it off.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

There was a discord for last year's E3, and I never left it for some reason after the event, so have a link.

https://discord.gg/xQ5Uk

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Quest For Glory II posted:

Days Gone - the zombie game from last year where the zombies were practically flowing like water. We done with zombies yet? Can this be the last one for a while?

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
I am looking forward to the yearly complaints from 'journalists" about violence and suit jacket & t shirt combos, now with forced references to Donald Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

inb4 girlwood

• Locked thread