Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Babe Magnet posted:

they're gonna announce a new Elder Scrolls Travels game for the Vita

Battlespire remake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Redguard 2: Cyrus' Revenge

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hey it worked for the N-Gage

Sort of

the Orb of Zot
Jun 25, 2013

Apport: the Orb of Zot
The orb shrieks as your magic touches it!
Yoink! You pull the item towards yourself.
You see here the Orb of Zot.

Babe Magnet posted:

they're gonna announce a new Elder Scrolls Travels game for the Vita

I think the Vita might be dead.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Still has more games coming out for it than the WiiU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
They called the second Wii U the Switch

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

the Orb of Zot posted:

I think the Vita might be dead.

"might"

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Every year there is a rumor about a new Playstation All-Stars game and every year it never happens.

But THIS YEAR...it might happen. I mean we live in a world where Knack 2 is an actual thing that exists.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Detective No. 27 posted:

Post the Peggle 2 annoucement gif.

I've got your, and by extension my own, back.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Knack will be in psas2

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I'm kinda hoping there's a giant Knack mascot wandering the E3 show-floor because booth mascots of all kinds are a relatively retired concept these days for E3.

Think back to the era of 2000 to 2006 when media would have dedicated sections for stories about all the useless crap companies used to give away at their booths.

I mean some of that crap can probably fetch a good price online now a days.

Actually it being 2017, I think it's only right to bring up the fact that it's been 10 years since E3 was forcibly(?) downgraded after the 2006 expo for some reason, which resulted in it turning into a bizarre phantom of itself for 2007 and 2008 before things returned to relative normalcy in 2009.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Any chance of Suda 51 presenting live for Nintendo again? I want to see him, "As god as my witness", break the translator in half.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Suda 51's Killer is Dead 2, now with VR peeping.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me
Metal Gear Survive, the highest standards of E3 2017.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Every year there is a rumor about a new Playstation All-Stars game and every year it never happens.

But THIS YEAR...it might happen. I mean we live in a world where Knack 2 is an actual thing that exists.

there's some screenshots floating around....it's like ps all star arena or something

s l e e p i n g d o g s 2

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Bethesda take me to Wet 2 land. My body is ready.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DalaranJ posted:

Any chance of Suda 51 presenting live for Nintendo again? I want to see him, "As god as my witness", break the translator in half.

if there is a god then Suda51 will be a keynote speaker on one of their Directs. I'm so happy he was important enough to get screen time at their show in January.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
You guys ever hear of "Star Citizen?"

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Actually it being 2017, I think it's only right to bring up the fact that it's been 10 years since E3 was forcibly(?) downgraded after the 2006 expo for some reason, which resulted in it turning into a bizarre phantom of itself for 2007 and 2008 before things returned to relative normalcy in 2009.

Booth Babes

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

only booth babe we wanna see is the russian girl with the big titties that wei shen had the foot race with

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Project Rap Rabbit has been revealed!

On Kickstarter

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
How these booth babes are practicing acts of radical feminism by networking with blazer/t-shirt combo executives at E3, eventually marrying then divorcing them and thus ensuring a revolutionary transfer of wealth away from patriarchy, by Gita Jackson, Staff writer Kotaku dot com, filed under E32017

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bloodysabbath posted:

How these booth babes are practicing acts of radical feminism by networking with blazer/t-shirt combo executives at E3, eventually marrying then divorcing them and thus ensuring a revolutionary transfer of wealth away from patriarchy, by Gita Jackson, Staff writer Kotaku dot com, filed under E32017

nice, I love gamergate

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

an actual dog posted:

nice, I love gamergate

"Love" is a strong word, though I remember getting a couple of good deals from their store.

:downs:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
E3 is like a joke from HBO's Silicon Valley, airs Sundays at 9pm EST

the Orb of Zot
Jun 25, 2013

Apport: the Orb of Zot
The orb shrieks as your magic touches it!
Yoink! You pull the item towards yourself.
You see here the Orb of Zot.

Guavatin posted:

Metal Gear Survive, the highest standards of E3 2017.

...there's a new Metal Gear game? I thought Konami collapsed into a black hole labeled "pachinko machines" after MGS5 came out and killed all video game development. Then again, I guess there was that Bomberman game for the Switch, so maybe they realized it was insanely dumb or pachinko machines collapsed as a viable industry to make profits off of.

What's known about it?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

the Orb of Zot posted:

...there's a new Metal Gear game? I thought Konami collapsed into a black hole labeled "pachinko machines" after MGS5 came out and killed all video game development. Then again, I guess there was that Bomberman game for the Switch, so maybe they realized it was insanely dumb or pachinko machines collapsed as a viable industry to make profits off of.

What's known about it?

The plot is, the soldiers from OG motherbase get sucked into a portal and have to fight zombies.

I'm not making that up. That's also about all that's known.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

So DOOM single player expansion is happening.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Playstation All-Stars was so dire that it single-handedly turned me off of the Sony brand forever. I had a ps3 and enjoyed it, but now I'm a happy PC + Nintendo person and All-Stars is completely responsible for that.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kirios posted:

About drat time. I was looking for an excuse to get back to that game.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Kirios posted:

Source? I can't find anything about this.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Polo-Rican posted:

Playstation All-Stars was so dire that it single-handedly turned me off of the Sony brand forever. I had a ps3 and enjoyed it, but now I'm a happy PC + Nintendo person and All-Stars is completely responsible for that.

I tried All Stars once. I joined a random game, and it was over right as it began, with my side arbitrarily declared the winner.

I promptly uninstalled it.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Whats the deal with the PS Vita nowadays? I forget it exists except during the few times I walk into a Gamestop or watch E3. I remember it being incredibly rare to see in the wild back in like, 2012. Since then I've seen countless 3DS's by people of all demographics, but still only seen one Vita owned by that one weird person who had it in 2012. I feel like Sony could try if they wanted to, but the console (?) seems like it was always some sort of hobby project they'd work on when it was a slow day.

Polo-Rican posted:

What was so offensively bad about it? It seemed like an incredibly uninspired clone at worst. Was Sony promising they'd actually try?

Phantasium posted:

The plot is, the soldiers from OG motherbase get sucked into a portal and have to fight zombies.

I'm not making that up. That's also about all that's known.
The trailer is painfully generic too. Who knows though. If it kept all the fluid gameplay and such from MGSV it could be a fun shooter survival base building game with a thin coat of MGS on top, but more likely it'll be a dumpster fire and I'm putting money on that until proven otherwise. Spiritually, I'm considering Death Stranding to be next Metal Gear since the trailers reveal its already Kojima's new love child.

buglord fucked around with this message at 22:58 on May 15, 2017

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
theres no way that playstation all stars sequel is real. sony lost a good deal of money on that turd

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

buglord posted:

What was so offensively bad about it? It seemed like an incredibly uninspired clone at worst. Was Sony promising they'd actually try?

I wouldn't say offensively bad, but yeah incredibly uninspired clone that tried to differentiate itself, but only ended up making it worse. (The KO mechanic)

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
TWEWY sequel?

The World Ends With Two.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

New Naughty Dog kart racer.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Gearbox is taking over the Portal and Half-Life franchises.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I wonder if this five-year-old flash cartoon will ever stop being relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=632kyLysP6c

I guess it already has if you count the fact that Valve stopped attending E3 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

New Naughty Dog kart racer.
Please don't get me excited for this because we both know it's going to only cause me pain when it never gets announced :smith:

Also ever since the Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3 games had their remasters announced, I have had periodic dreams about playing them in wonderful 1080p.

• Locked thread