Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
SOLDIERS DO NOT READ THIS
Mafia, hello :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
dad gehn, so what

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

peramene posted:

MMM delicious

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Moat

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Other thread DO NOT read this

Rgd chapo thread....hello
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/862908507649081344

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Do you think that love can bloom, even on the battlefield?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
A strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
On the battlefield, you never think about what's next.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

btw after Pod though, someone really should make sure Gulag gets killed too cause remember back in FF4 when he pretty much scumclaimed with his water fiend breadcrumb and just nobody cared till endgame?

You cannot destroy Gulag, the Living Legend

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
This is the worst school ever

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Have you ever known true freedom?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
My PM is from Podima it says "Don't be a jerk"

Naturally I am playing against this wincon

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Ocelots are proud creatures

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
something from nothing

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

https://youtu.be/amSnvUhKNS0

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Infinitum posted:

Here comes another funny!

FWD FWD RE RE FWD FWD
http://i.imgur.com/3NigA4t.mp4

do one better

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

Wtf is gong on

love is bloomign on the battlefielf

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
War's no joke, son

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Don't be too hard on Mr F, he's crippled by the burden of knowing that he'll never be as competent or popular as legendary player MG2

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The weather in Alaska is very hard to predict. It can change on a dime. A lot of people say it's the worst weather in the world.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Sara asks us to honour another as proof of worthiness to participate. But whom amongst us is fit to bear such nobility?

Surely not the coward Gehn who lurked out of sight until his opponents fell into a trap, the ugliness of his features only matched by the deformities in his personality.

Surely not the wretches who were so unwilling to lay down their arms that their fates were sealed. The strongest weapon is not something held in your hands, but rests inside your mind. Perhaps if Annie Carter had fought for the things she professed to care for the explorers may not have fallen into the trap, but too often she was satisfied to watch the killing happen in front of her, her hands clean but her conscience soaked blood-red.

Surely not Schelene, whose professed pacifism it is said disguised a thirst for combat, but at the critical hour remained out of action. It would be a mistake to say that their existence since The Fall was wasted; everything prior should be thrown away too.

But there is a man. He will go down in official history as a war criminal, and nobody will ever understand him... that was his final mission. And like a true soldier, he saw it through the end.

A man who submitted confessionals to complete his mission, even though nobody asked for them. Who continued to send PMs to others for the chance that it might make someone feel just a little bit better, even when it became clear that nobody was ever going to respond. Who would be condemned, but could never be silenced in the thread.

No one will ever learn the truth. His story, his confessionals, will endure only in my heart. Everything he did, he did for Sa. He sacrificed his life and his honour for his native land.

He was a real hero.

He was a true patriot.

##honour SLASHER HAWKE

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

You're pretty good

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
You were hamming it up as the tragic heroine, thanks to the script the Patriots Pera wrote for you. It was pure self-indulgence - you couldn't get enough of the drama.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I'm permabanned poster cossackstomper58, I first started reading Novorossiya neo-Duma forums when I was 12 or

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

Please continue with the "I am scum" posts please. I'd like one from everyone to refer back to

Keeping you waiting huh

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
If Chell was here she'd be telling you all to read a novella which says that honouring and consuming are exactly the same thing, but takes thousands of words to make that point.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Moatillata posted:

TANSTAAFL birb

One way or the other, you get what you pay for.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
the wise woman bowed her head solemnly and spoke: theres actually zero difference between town & scum. you imbecile. you loving moron

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

GulagDolls posted:

you just bolded something

A bold move.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Flying Leatherman posted:

but gulag copy pasted the worst post on the entire something awful forums so hmm

I've found far worse

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

Honor me it's v good if you do. There's a reason I'm asking people to post only one phrase in a post

You're simple, we get it.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
24 hours from now-ish is probably a good time for everyone except Europe

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Mr F,

I am neither town nor scum.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

are you a squirrel?

haha :v:

(possibly)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
If this is a prequel I wonder if Daniels will appear pre-captaincy. If this happens he might also be competent, as we definitely saw the Peter principle at work on Myst.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

Surely nothing will go wrong, and no one will get assassinated.

no murders!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birdstrike posted:

no murders!

On this note ##vote no lynch

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Quidthulhu posted:

I built a computer and I am very tired. Someone fill me in on what's going on.

I'd tell you to atone for your sins, but it's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
recall this Inf

Infinitum posted:

##vote tobbs

Def scum.
Not playing his town game.
N0 scumslip

I'll suck a million dicks if he's not Emperor

Infinitum posted:

A million jillion gazillion dicks

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Infinitum posted:

It's weird that you remember that, and can quote it so quickly.

It's almost as if I recorded it for future use...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
What else is in my bag of tricks?

I need a volunteer.

Thanks Moat, sorry to say though

BottleKnight posted:

This is a very very very extremely very bad post.

• Locked thread