Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
People pretty please reread Infinitum, and consider voting him tonight. We've seen engaged town Inf. This is not his play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Multiple people have Listed here, before Lumpen even did one. Makes you think doesnt it?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Thats a nice list Pod

Getting shown up here Lump

More like chump

You almost had it here, until that third line failed. Such a very sad effort.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'd vote Cat today yeah, but 1 hour before deadline? Will be tough to push.

##vote Cat

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Veering off to a lurker at the last minute when Lumpen is right there with plenty of votes being scummy as all get out? Yeah that's not suss

I will happily swap back.

Flying Leatherman posted:

FWIW, I believe you, Quid - just also, as others, think the information's useless with only one result and questionable sanity. I think it's worth you sharing results every day you get 'em, and hopefully if you (and one or two of your targets) end up flipping we can use what you've got to nail a scum.

This is where I stand.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Bif did you do friendlist? Nobody shows lurking in TGR.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not responding to Quid - he's forgotten to read apparently. We can sort his claim out - later after some flips happen.

Lynch Lumpen Infinitum or Cat. Done for the day then.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Quid didn't look at MMT. He would have seen obvious - her pushing me scum D1. Yes she flipped scum obviously. What even was that post?

This is a bad distraction. We have 27 minutes left. Let's get this lynch done.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
VOTECOUNT FOR DAY 2

curiousCat (4): GulagDolls, Podima, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno
Podima (2): Moatillata, Quidthulhu
Birdstrike (2): Quidthulhu, Mr. F!, Lumpen, Quidthulhu
Bifauxnen (2): Mr. F!, this is a stickup, Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen, Infinitum, Lumpen, Mr. F!
Lynch No One! (1): Birdstrike
Lumpen (1): GulagDolls, Kashuno, Flying Leatherman, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno
Infinitum (0): Podima, Podima
GulagDolls (0): Lumpen, Lumpen
Kashuno (0): Mr. F!, Mr. F!

Not Voting (1): curiousCat

WITH 13 ALIVE, IT'S 7 VOTES TO CONSUME. THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS May 19th, 2017 at 6 p.m. PDT -- THAT'S IN ABOUT 28 minutes.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't know how much we can read into that. She would've been on guard in case Mr F was really gonna vig her. And even at the time I felt like she mightve been just following along only after I'd put up such a big fight against you.

The way she posted then, she clearly didn't believe vig. You can reread her posts, it was pretty darn obvious.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

LOL I barely read day 1 at all dude, of course I didn't read MMT. This is such a terrible case to try to avoid suspicion at EOD. You know your cat case is weak and you're hoping to apathy vote your way out of this.

Naturally my Cat case's weak. I make no pretense there. Lurkers ruin many Mafia games. Cat is remarkably egregious there.

I outlined my 3 choices. They are Lumpen Infi Cat.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

Need an answer on this, please.

You are pushing this now, at the day's very end, when we need a lynch. You know how this works.

Your questions are entirely rhetorical. No answer would satisfy you. I'm done fighting over this. The burden is yours now. Convince others of your case.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh Cat is lurking TGR.

quote:

There are currently 31 members and 1 guests browsing The Game Room:
Members Browsing...

Absum
Advice
Basscop
Capfalcon
Coq au Nandos
curiousCat
Dinosaurmageddon
Diogines
Dog Kisser
Esper
kalam
KhediveRex
Moof Kenubi
Mykkel
Niel
Olothreutes
peramene
Quidthulhu
Ramba Ral
Slamburger
Telsa Cola
this is a stickup
Toughy
votefinder

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

What? My questions aren't rhetorical. I have asked a single direct question of "what am I distracting from?"

Are you implying that Cat and I are scum together? She's the vote leader. Is that what you are saying? Because if I were scum and she were town, why would I come in and do this?

Stop putting words in mouth. I'm saying one simple thing - you are distracting from lynch, regardless of the lynch target.

"If I were scum then", those arguments are always bad. Funnily enough I vaguely remember... you yelled at me once, for using the same thing. Dont feel like looking up.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

Yeah I don't think that's something I can do :v:

My PM specifically states otherwise, that I can target myself. It's reading tea leaves there, but this struck a chord.

Kashuno please state full results. You're dancing around doing that.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Pushing a Birdstrike lynch here, rather than resolving cop claims, is the wrong move IMO.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Annoyingly if Stickup was Watcher, based on the day start, I don't think he breadcrumbed. Bif could not have killed, and he pushed her immediately.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

I would vote for either Podima or Birdstrike today. Probably Lumpen too.

Why my name first here, instead of the scum result?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

So just to make sure I have this all

Kash - claims cop maybe has a scum result or Mr f or quid

Quid - also claims cop with unknown sanity scum results on birb and also on GD

GD - claims to be a pile of grain

Birb - claims to be a 3p stump that is unkillable?

Mags - proven to have a vig but also claimed lie detector

Infinitum - claims to have been blocked last night but didnt say what he was doing

Is that everything?

Who are the scum Moat?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

##vote kashuno

You're insane!!

Magnus why immediately saying Insane, rather than 'Youre a liar!'? Interesting kneejerk reaction from you.

Mr. F! posted:

Quids more likely town than kash. To claim cop with unknown sanity out of the blue doesn't strike me as a play that scum quidnose would make.

His claim is perfectly unproveable. He copped a claimed 3P, and then a claimed Miller. It's terrible claimed cop play.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GulagDolls posted:

##honor moat rhymes

Explain this choice to me.

Moat's made one serious vote, the entire game thus far: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820136&userid=107055

That is a known scumtell, specifically coming from his history. If not for the copclaims, I'd want him dead today.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

I wasn't commenting on the sanity of a cop claim I was saying his Brain wasn't working.

He's posting like a deranged lunatic in this game

What absolute and complete horseshit. This is a weak dodge.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Cop sanity is being discussed, and you specifically use Insane - but now saying wasn't cop-related?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpen posted:

I think Infinitum has lied.

Lumpen could you please elaborate?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

Hmm I'm kash I'm going to attack a claimed cop and call him names rather than consider maybe there are two cops with varying sanity in this game.

I'm going to investigate someone and then slow play it while pushing a personal vendetta against another player.

I'm playing in a very normal and smart manner.

Go melt down somewhere else.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##honor Bif

##vote Quidnose

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

Because it's a huge waste of time.

We have bird strike not even playing the game, pod lurking for huge swathes of time, kash being an insane idiot, and people not thinking rationally. Kash is obviously not correct and we don't even need to test it.

Kash deserves to be lynch because he's not willing to consider anything other than whatever stupid night action results he has.

Why are you ignoring Moat/Inf? Framing me as a lurker, next to Moat and Inf, is active misdirection from you.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lumpen were both nights successful?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lumpen one more question please. Does your PM mention town, very specifically by that name? I think you can answer, without breaching PM quoting rules.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

Gaming on wordings seems against the spirit of the game

There's a reason for this. I ask that Lumpen indulge.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpen posted:

Yes. And on N2 I additionally received the message from Bif. If you were not blocked N2, then there is potentially a Bus Driver and Inf may not have lied.

I was not blocked N2.

I was going to counterclaim, but:

Lumpen posted:

My PM had no flavor name included. My flavor for Roleblocking is climbing on top of my target. It included text that I could Roleblock myself.

It was written as if peramene was having a manic episode at the time.

Lumpen posted:

No. It doesn't mention any alignment at all, but I don't have Scumbuddies. So I am Town by inferrence and context. If we were having proper Mafia flips, I would expect I'd flip SWARM-Aligned, and that MMT would have flipped INTRUDER-Aligned.

My win condition involves ennui.

This perfectly describes my PM, precisely to the exact letter. I'm also a town roleblocker. My PM refers to swarm, not town specifically by name, but the intent is clear.

I blocked Bif Night 1. My action failed that night. I got Bif's message then.
I blocked Lumpen Night 2. My action succeeded that night.

I guess I was busdriven, but so was Lumpen apparently? Somehow we blocked each other, but neither actually hit target, and Inf was blocked instead.

Setting that particular boondoggle aside, this actually makes me feel .... better about two separate cops? Two roleblockers and two cops. What I can't set aside - Kash claims being specifically sane. Quid claims sanity in question. Former is more suspect tbh. ##unvote

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

All I'm gonna say is we should lynch quid tofay but if you guys doubt me for whatever reason don't try to lynch me it's a waste of time

Explain this statement now please. I'm tired of half claims.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

BAHAHAHAHA

watching Kashuno wasn't a total waste

I mean I couldn't see him....

at all.......

you all should know what that means.

##vote Kashuno

Given the flavor we have, it's more likely he's Daniels. I had Daniels' character sheet - he was very very stealthy.

Not voting Kashuno just yet. I'd like Lumpen's target first. Still an unaccounted for busdriver, or some kind of redirection.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

##honor gulag

Explain this choice to me.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

Gulag is town this game?

What're you basing that on?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also let Kashuno claim results, just in case of bamboozles. I'm still healthily paranoid here.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't believe Kash here. He literally claimed seeing dead. He's done this once before, as scum failing to fakeclaim. How does Atrus fit flavor? WE ARE NOT ON MYST.

FL's claim also kinda suspect. We had a doctor "flip." One kill every night thus, and two doctors seems much. Kash definitely much worse though.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Okay there it is thanks. I roleblocked Gulag in case, so he didn't do kill.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##honor bif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: SKREEE SKREEE SKREE SKREE :argh: :ghost:

• Locked thread