Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

will there be power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##honor max does anyone know how to play this

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i wont be consuming anyone since im not a bug

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lol, thinking you can chew through iron armor. typical brainless bug

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

!

Corn wasn't on Klendu right :ohdear:

can someone explain what is happening using english words

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think only parts 2 and 7 are good. i didnt read 5 though, like everyone else, and who fuckign knows what happens in 8

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

3 and 4 are the worst

its such a bad idea to have the power of main guy, be punching things

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Part 3 is peak Jojo

:dawkins101:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mr. F! posted:

Wtf is gong on

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

just padding my post count with this post since the number of pages of posts i have will be used against me as ammunition on day 6

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

australians are bugs irl

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

just padding my post count with this post since the number of pages of posts i have will be used against me as ammunition on day 6

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

You all should consume stickup, for voting confirmed town infinitum. I would, but I can't, due to being a human

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

asiina abandons games as scum lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

just realized that humans have mouths too. the wikipedia page didnt mention that. ui have such great mutuals

##consume asiina

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lumpen is scum this game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

town alignment though

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

but you just bolded something.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you just bolded something

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i didnt say im scum. i said im a human

kind of disgusting that you equate the two

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nice job hunting my breadcrumb. really helpful to town :bravo:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i see that the deadline is set for an hour that only total pieces of poo poo would be awake for

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote mmt

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

extend the deadline to one minute after the original deadline

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Birdstrike posted:

I'd tell you to atone for your sins, but it's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

assassinate lumpen immediately

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yes you will

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you've been sitting on a dayvig for the last seventy two hours with VERY OBVIOUS scum lumpen in the game and haven't killed him yet. loving [size=one million]BLOW HIS HEAD OFF[/size] you useless DUNCE

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hes voting for me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

please shoot an australian so we can dump their body in a ditch (traditional burial custom there) since no one is playing the game. then we can use our night actions to build an underground web of insectoid incest tunnels (traditional living situation)

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

bif is right about cat

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ideas, fellow humans?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##honor mr. f

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Podima posted:

The Bif and Lumpen thing - it feels like scum bussing. If one goes down first, the other gets cred there. Anyone else seeing the same? He jumped on her fast.

podima these are two unflipped player.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

*attempts to tie string between miller and human on police board, string breaks so i give up and go home*

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote lumpen I saw hi mvoting for me, during this game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

we don't need to kill him immediately if people aren't willing to buy that, but we should at least not honor him today.

is this a repeat of last game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

honor mr f immediately

• Locked thread